Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2001, 04:31 AM   #81
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Azure shakes himself wide awake having found he had dozed off dreaming about minotaurs soaring through the air. Looking around he sees the bar has filled since last time he looked. He sees killer standing over muttering to himself about drow by the wall, azure shakes his head knowingly a small smile playing across his face.
Waving a hello to the Elf sitting eating her food loudly he orders yet another beer thinking this one will wake him up.

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-18-2001, 05:10 AM   #82
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Killer:
FROM HALF-LIFE and xfiles(movie)
G-man (short for Government Man) is an indestructible government agent who stitches the lead character in Half-Life and Opposing Forces. The equivalent in X-men was Henry Gyrich I believe
Lord Shield has the power to destroy him but he is hiding.
No need to worry about killer killing Viconia. It's all mental illusions. You can't take him seriously with his heart-patterned pants on his head

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-18-2001, 05:25 AM   #83
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Caleb begins to regain conscienceness and is about to get up when the bar maid walks over him and he notices shes not wearing panties. He promptly lies back down and thinks to himself "this will be a grand night"

------------------
Welcome to hell.
Old 05-18-2001, 05:38 AM   #84
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

The last pass the waitress made over caleb was definately intentional and she winked at him so caleb gets up and takes the waitress to the back room with the throne of scone in it. The whole tavern can hear caleb yelling from the backroom "Yeah! WHOS KING BISCUIT? WHOS KING BISCUIT?" and the legend of King caleb biscuit and his throne of scone was born.

------------------
Welcome to hell.

[This message has been edited by caleb (edited 05-18-2001).]
Old 05-18-2001, 05:46 AM   #85
Killer
Banned User

from x-files not xmen as for vicona i maybe not kill her here but i just kick her out the bar and some whone raise her out cut her arm of
Old 05-18-2001, 05:47 AM   #86
Killer
Banned User

now i have taken some harpers head on pikes
Old 05-18-2001, 05:49 AM   #87
Killer
Banned User

then i cut her heart of(if she have a heart)and give it to boo
Old 05-18-2001, 05:56 AM   #88
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Azure looks up at Caleb as he wanders back form the back room.
"Ha King of Biscuits my arse!" he says, throwing back the last of his beerand pushing back his stool to stand.
Spinning on his heel with uncanny grace, he held a gleaming, bone handled knife up to Calebs throat.
"Don't mess with me little man, you don't know what youll get yourself into," he hissed softly a deadly glint in his eyes. "You try that shit with one more of these women tonight and il make sure you can never pleasure another woman in your life! Although considering I dont think that will change much."
Satisfied he had made his point Azure shot Caleb a last glare a walked back to take his spot at the bar

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-18-2001, 06:06 AM   #89
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Caleb just laughed at the obviously jealous ugly wolfman and said "DONT PLAYA HATE! CONGRATULATE!"

------------------
Welcome to hell.

[This message has been edited by caleb (edited 05-18-2001).]
Old 05-18-2001, 06:10 AM   #90
Link
Jack Burton

Link stands still in the middle of the bar. He can still here the clear voice of Atuan in his head..Song of the Sages. How could he do that? Everyone knows the Song of the Sages is a song which talks about the Holy Sword that first belonged to the One God!
Silently he sits down on a chair. He needs to think, but he cannot, for Caleb is screaming he's King of the Biscuit. Obviously the barmaid is not impressed by his skills, cos she returns from the backroom in no time, looking disappointed. Finally Caleb shuts up, because Azurewolf threatened him.
Link takes a closer look at Azurewolf, and wonders who he really is. He sits there, quietly, but still... He seems dangerous, his eyes flash towards the angry Caleb, and Link is starting to like Azurewolf.
" He might fit in my group" Link thinks.
He approaches Azurewolf, but suddenly he hears Caleb yelling again. It is not something Caleb is yelling now, but something what he said earlier on. Only now he realizes what Caleb means with his words. " Banshees are weak"..The words echo through his head, and he feels rage boile up inside him. His eyes flash up, and he turns his head. His eyes meet Caleb's.... The entire bar holds its breath.. What will happen now??

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......

[This message has been edited by Link (edited 05-18-2001).]