Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-10-2003, 09:28 AM   #111
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Actualy, I just noticed that he uses a diferent font or size(?). So tehnically, you could tell us apart by that. So if there is no further comments, I would like to keep lime as my color. Anyone? Anyone?
Old 05-10-2003, 09:29 AM   #112
NiceWorg
Baaz Draconian

How´s everyone´s saturday? Work or sunlight? [img]smile.gif[/img] I´m bored, so maybe I write a letter or two and start playing nascar 4. Lack of creativity, indeed.
Old 05-10-2003, 09:32 AM   #113
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by LordKathen:
Sorry, didn't mean to tread on your color. Hows this for my trademark color? Hey, can we trademark colors here...? Anyway, goodmorning everyone. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Sorry my friend, but this is my color. I just don't use it to much. And Willow, so are my friends. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I get up way earlier then everyone. I'm the alarm clock at church camp. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 05-10-2003, 09:51 AM   #114
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Actualy, I just noticed that he uses a diferent font or size(?). So tehnically, you could tell us apart by that. So if there is no further comments, I would like to keep lime as my color. Anyone? Anyone?
LordK I'm just teasing you you know. I must say I preferred your original color though. You confused me once in the smoking thread when all of sudden you changed to red font that's all. [img]smile.gif[/img] Keep the green if you like it and don't mind my comments. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm slowly becoming as grouchy as uncy Vask.
Old 05-10-2003, 09:56 AM   #115
LordKathen

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
quote:
LordK I'm just teasing you you know. I must say I preferred your original color though. You confused me once in the smoking thread when all of sudden you changed to red font that's all. [img]smile.gif[/img] Keep the green if you like it and don't mind my comments. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm slowly becoming as grouchy as uncy Vask. [/QUOTE]I know your teasing Willow. I used red in the smoking thread couse I was iritated. Then I got tired of steelblue. I like lime couse it stands out and is easy to read. [img]smile.gif[/img] Have a good mornin sweetheart. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2003, 09:58 AM   #116
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Morning everyone! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] Guess what today is! Prom!! What a good weekend I've been having! Movies in my AP class, getting manicures and pedicures, stopping by to see Sammy is back to IW [img]smile.gif[/img] It all makes me feel so good! Not only that, the past weeks has been cloudy and rainy and cold, and when I woke up this morning, i saw a cloudless blue sky and warm weather. Ah, the mysteries of SoCal

Hmm, I'm leaving to get in about 15 to go to my friends drumline competition, then its off to get the hair done. I'll try and keep you guys updated

Glorf, have fun with your mates, i'll ttyl [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2003, 10:06 AM   #117
Glorfindel

Well im back... which is dissapointing... we only spent an hour drivin round before my mate that was driving had to go home... that cuts a long night short ah well... i had to drop in before i go to bed to see if blue was on... and since she is a might stay awake a little longer how generous of me

And LordK is you colour lime green or is it lawn green?
Old 05-10-2003, 10:18 AM   #118
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Glorfindel:
ah well... i had to drop in before i go to bed to see if blue was on... and since she is a might stay awake a little longer how generous of me
Awe, what a sweetie! I should be getting off, but my friends are taking their sweet time getting here. Well actually they still have 1 minute, lol.
Sam, you should email Phil, he'll be glad to see you back (though i wager no one was as happy as myself ) I replied to your pm too [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2003, 10:22 AM   #119
Glorfindel

Yep i think Ill email him tomorrow... im gonna go to bed now... i had a big night last night and i think im slightly tired... yeah so g'night [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2003, 10:22 AM   #120
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Good morning, all. My, such a full Cafe. Must mean that Ladyblue and her Glorfy are back. Rats, I have to go to work. Kind of a hazy sky and humid today, but only warm.