Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2001, 09:53 PM   #91
Griever
Manshoon

the new one? hehe, geez... you are one hip girl... my mom, ha! wouldnt even dare listen to it! anyway, ROCK ON!!!! who cares if we have diffrent stuff,

------------------

Tifa loves her Cloud, Squall loves his Rinoa, Sephiroth... loves his Masamune.
Old 03-10-2001, 11:00 PM   #92
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Griever- heeheee! I remember when you called me Mommy!!! Take care bro, going to duck out soon, getting late.

------------------
Old 03-11-2001, 01:51 AM   #93
Griever
Manshoon

yeah ladyz, but i dont want ya'all to feel old... and it didnt sound right, no click which i value the most. sis clicked for me, and well, night sis! take care and cook great breakfast fer yer family!

------------------

Tifa loves her Cloud, Squall loves his Rinoa, Sephiroth... loves his Masamune.
Old 03-11-2001, 02:31 AM   #94
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyRae:
WOLFGIR,

Someone be sure to tell Stealthy about my last post. I don't know about you other ladies (except LadyZ, that is), but I think he's a doll!

Anybody here like the Moody's? Will you disown me if I say... (here goes) Niel Diamond???

He is, LadyRae , a very WONDERFUL person inside and out...and the kilt...whoooooeeeeeeeee!

And Neil Diamond- ok by me! I have eclectic tastes in music too, LadyRae! Dan Fogelberg is in the cd player now, but earier it was Yorick and before that Savage Garden and uh, ok....Johnny Mathis...(looks up between fingers of hand covering face) uh...what can I say...you know how OLD I am....

CloudBaby

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-11-2001, 02:59 AM   #95
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Cloudy, you rock! What about Gordon Lightfoot??? (Whatever happened to him?) Nice to finally run into you! Have you read Relic's story? The man is a master! Check it out here. Not a happy story, but very very good!

------------------
Old 03-11-2001, 03:37 AM   #96
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Aint it the truth, Wolfriend, aint it the truth! And you don't need a kilt, sweetwolf, just flash that bright smile and all the ladies will flock to the wolf pen!

And LadyRae...my Paladin, BK...is er, somewhat youngish compared to myownself...

For the Record, I am 24.
Old 03-11-2001, 03:39 AM   #97
Black Knight

Quote:
About the flirting... well, I'm a Scorpio and you know what they say about us!

Oct23. Scorpios flirt? Hmmmm. I musta missed that part . . .

BK
Old 03-11-2001, 03:45 AM   #98
Black Knight

You still up LadyRae? Had a nice little spat with the lady. I fell asleep and she asked me a question. I woke up when she asked me if I was going to answer her, and I got in trouble. Then I made a dumb comment and she yelled at me, then said she wasn't going to talk to me anymore. Then she rolled over. I got up to cool off, came back. She is asleep, me wide awake. How is that fair. Oh well. At least she didn't tell me to leave. That is a good sign.

BK
Old 03-11-2001, 04:54 AM   #99
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

BK? You still here? Yeah, I'm still up and probably shouldn't be though it's only 1:30 here... Sorry about your argument... Maybe you should go and wake her and ask her a question and... No, not really. Harsh words with loved ones are just that... Harsh! You're a Scorpio, hmm? We're supposed to be the sexiest people in the horoscope. But only 24 (Cloudy, tsk-tsk! ) My Bday is October 30th (missed being a witch by 5 hours and 45 minutes!) I tell ya though, I had lots of orange cakes as a kid!

Hey, go over and read Relic's story... It's fantastic!

------------------
Old 03-11-2001, 05:03 AM   #100
Black Knight

Quote:
BK? You still here? Yeah, I'm still up and probably shouldn't be though it's only 1:30 here... Sorry about your argument... Maybe you should go and wake her and ask her a question and... No, not really. Harsh words with loved ones are just that... Harsh! You're a Scorpio, hmm? We're supposed to be the sexiest people in the horoscope. But only 24 (Cloudy, tsk-tsk! ) My Bday is October 30th (missed being a witch by 5 hours and 45 minutes!) I tell ya though, I had lots of orange cakes as a kid!

Hey, go over and read Relic's story... It's fantastic!

Yep, still here. Jumped into that political soup jj started. And yes, Scorpios ARE the sexiest people on in the astrological heavens. And I did creep into bed, gave her a hug, and we . . . made up . . . now I am REALLY wide awake.

BK