Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-21-2000, 07:20 AM   #1
Sheriff
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hiyas,
Believe it or not, I haven't managed to find any spider eggs so far for my warlock-wannabes. Although I have respawn set to often, I rarely find any spiders, and they never drop any eggs. My thief couldn't, for a couple dozen rounds steal any eggs, and not even the one in the millhouse dropped an egg.

Is there any other place I should be looking for the eggs?

TIA,
Pedro
Old 11-21-2000, 07:32 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

That is very odd. I don't necessarily run into spiders that often but when I do they are always dropping eggs.

Where are you in the game?? If I know that then maybe I can think of an area for you to try. (you'll find some for certain in the Serpent Temple)

Wyv
Old 11-21-2000, 07:56 AM   #3
Sheriff
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thx Wyv... I'm still in the Valeia area: I'm trying to find the eggs before moving on to Ishad N'ha. Maybe I'll have to raise the difficulty to "hard" to get more spiders.
What do you think?

Thanks once again
Pedro
Old 11-21-2000, 09:18 AM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I've had my difficulty set at various levels while I played but I don't recall that changing the number of eggs dropped. Still - how can it hurt??
If you're still in the Valeia area - what level are your characters? While possible to have spell casters change level earlier it really is wise to wait for them to reach level 14. That way they have the opportunity to learn more of the spells in their current spell books. Changing Warriors earlier than level 14 is generally fine! Your game - your choice!
(I changed at least one of my spell casters classes before that level - worked out okay for me but I wish I had waited)

Wyv