Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2001, 07:13 AM   #1
teval
Dungeon Master

i encounter Azgoran how does i kill him ?
Spell dont work against him or is there any who do it ?

Teval
teval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2001, 08:48 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Last we knew, teval, you were in Shurugeon Castle - are you trying to defeat Haleabus??
To defeat him you need to collect the 5 evil elements and use them along with the Mask of Death to empower the Mask. Then you use the mask on Haleabus.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2001, 09:00 AM   #3
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

Teval,

If you're fighting Azgorax(?) in the sewers I'd recommend casting Bless, Haste and Bloodlust (or using a Bloodlust potion) on your best fighters and fight him close up. Run back down the stairs to heal and then return to the fight.

If your characters can stand a lot of damage you can also just run past this minor demon and pull the chain at the end of the bridge, and then run past him down the stairs and into the now-opened passage to Lysandra.

Rick
Xignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2001, 09:40 AM   #4
teval
Dungeon Master

hi i was helped out by rick on my prb on the chain and now in am fight a deamon grin in lower castle

Deamons bevaior the might sword who hunt you
teval
Old 03-31-2001, 10:11 AM   #5
teval
Dungeon Master

After a fight with the Azogran Teval and hees party make a camp fire down at the celler they now more fight was ahead and there fore they stay to make some camp to rest and heal up before this fights .

Teval wasent wounded the only 2 of the commpany who was wounded was the wizzard who drop Azogran sourounded by Fire drop all time .

After along but hard fight the deamon toke hees final breath and fall dead to ground .

Teval and hees companin just wanna say that Fire drop works against the creture.

take 1 to 4 points of Damage from him but he is laying to to rest

the last blow did my warrior do 1 hit on him and he fall to shadow death

Wyrm i was helped out by rick with my prb last night so you know so i am connitiue belov in castle now .

Thanks fore all help last night Wyrm and Rick and ofcourse all on this fine forum
Old 03-31-2001, 10:36 AM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hurrah, Teval!!!

Wyv

------------------
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote