Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2002, 09:37 AM   #31
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
Hello everyone [img]smile.gif[/img]

Well, I have been rather busy the past two weeks (rushed off my feet with exams) but I have wanted to keep a low profile around here lately. I've just been having a few problems recently and thought it best to give Ironworks a break. But several people have managed to talk some sense into me, which I am glad for as I tend to get over-sensitive sometimes and am thus wont to overreact. But I am starting to feel better again, so it looks like we'll be seeing more of each other from now on.

I want to thank everyone for their kind words. You have shown yourselves to be true friends. I am thankful to know such wonderful people and appreciate the support you have given me - not just in this instance, but all throughout my time here. I have missed this place.

It's good to see you back, Alex. And in the words of the Romans, "Illegitimi Non Carborundum".

Cheers,

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 02-07-2002, 09:56 AM   #32
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

Well i'm not sure i know who you are Arlendrian but welcome back.
Old 02-07-2002, 10:45 AM   #33
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Welcome back Alex, good to see that you haven't left us.
Old 02-07-2002, 11:15 AM   #34
Konfuzed and Zany
Manshoon

So Who's helpin me get back jerome?
Old 02-07-2002, 12:04 PM   #35
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

quote:

Well, I have been rather busy the past two weeks (rushed off my feet with exams) but I have wanted to keep a low profile around here lately. I've just been having a few problems recently and thought it best to give Ironworks a break. But several people have managed to talk some sense into me, which I am glad for as I tend to get over-sensitive sometimes and am thus wont to overreact. But I am starting to feel better again, so it looks like we'll be seeing more of each other from now on.

I want to thank everyone for their kind words. You have shown yourselves to be true friends. I am thankful to know such wonderful people and appreciate the support you have given me - not just in this instance, but all throughout my time here. I have missed this place.

AWESOME.
Old 02-08-2002, 08:53 AM   #36
Epona
Zartan

quote:

Hi there, I have been away from my desk for a couple of days so missed this thread, but want to say welcome back - I was wondering where you had gone!

Saz - lol, that is my favourite Latin saying, nice to see it in use!

'K&Z'- I know I'm not alone in saying that I would love to see Jerome back at IW - he's a great guy and I miss him. If it would be of any help to tell him I said so, please, please, pass that message on.
Old 02-08-2002, 09:32 AM   #37
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Konfuzed and Zany:
So Who's helpin me get back jerome?

Count me in for that - we Scots have got to stick together [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/braveheart.gif[/img]

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 02-08-2002, 02:25 PM   #38
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

quote:
Originally posted by Epona:

'K&Z'- I know I'm not alone in saying that I would love to see Jerome back at IW - he's a great guy and I miss him. If it would be of any help to tell him I said so, please, please, pass that message on.

Ditto.

http://www.hughwilson.com