Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Darkstone

Old 07-25-2001, 01:15 AM   #1
Red
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi! I am new here but not to this game. I am in my third game Master's and have struck a problem for the first time. My Thief has stopped using her Defusing Skill keeps saying I can't do that. I carried on and now my Warrior has also stopped using his repair skill when we are selling to Blacksmith, I don't repair what he himself is using. I have repeatedly been back to Master Dalsin and have kept on top of buying skills. So why am I having this problem??
btw I have all 3 patches downloaded and applied in the correct order. Thanks in Advance!!
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2001, 03:37 AM   #2
Malleus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The defusing skill becames less useful as you increase the game difficulty setting: keeping on using the defusing skill could eventually succeed, but i suggest you to use the telekinesis spell.
The repair skill is not an automatic skill, you have to apply it to the items you want to repair. Again, sometime it fails, sometime not, keep on trying...

As an advice, do not repair your equippement gear, have the blacksmith do it for you (you loose durability points, you know), only repair items you're going to sell.

Malleus
Malleus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2001, 05:42 AM   #3
Red
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thank-you for your reply but I did say I don't repair anything the Warrior or Thief for that matter is wearing. I learnt very early the Warrior and Thief make a lot of money this way. For some reason my Warrior has gone back to Repairing maybe rebooting computer did that I don't know. I love this game but am finding it a bit hard to understand I pay all this money for the Defusing Skill and then find it's a dud in the end - afterall Dalsin charges an arm and a leg for these skills. I should have thought of the Telekinesis Spell "dur"to me after all the Diablo games I've played.

I will be back again as I have another game going very slowly with Assassin and Warrior I seem to keep going back to the Thief and Warrior game seems a lot more exciting and moving faster than the Assassin.

[This message has been edited by Red (edited 07-25-2001).]
Red is offline   Reply With Quote