Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2002, 12:58 PM   #1
Throrgrim
Drow Warrior

right i was gettin annoyed with that dragon in sudanessallar. ok i could get her down to badly injured and then i'd die. so ic ast tonnes of summons then walked in with aerie, jaheira and imoen. jaheira started to summon more backups, aerie called lightning and fired lightning while imoen cast mordekainens sword. it was funny to watch the sword which was immune to dragon damage cut her to pieces but unfortunately he got caught in entangle spell. so i cast pierce magic with imoen, then cast disintergrate. the dragon attacked aerie, so i figured that hadn't worked. anomen summoned a skeleton warrior aerie and jaheira pegged it, and desperate Imoen cast finger of death. i lucked out. the dragon died! i coulda sworn i got a screen shot, but looks like it didnt register the save. was it summin to do with i already had one screen shot saved?
ne ways, i luv finger of death, and look forward to pierce magic irenicus so it will work
thought i just might post that, see if ne1 else lucked out like that [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2002, 01:25 PM   #2
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

That is the Black Dragon right. I found lightning worked really well on him as well. Several summons to distract him, time stop, and lightning bolt him with the rod of lightning. Didn't kill him with the one time stop but it did damage him severly so it wasn't to long after that. I found his acid breath to be annoying for my mages so it took a little while to figure out something that would work. If I had some protections from acids it would have avoided a few reloads.
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2002, 05:38 PM   #3
Sythe
Ra

I was fighting and black dragon once and and I was getting me butt kicked he kept doing wing buffet and my party was all over da placed. Then the dragon starting coming over to my PC. I was a sorceror at the time and cast Distinegrate guess what the dragon turned to dust..I was truly stunned and gues what i exited and didn't save. You see I like to fight fair I don't like killing challenging enimeies just like that and besides I guessed most of the dragons items were all messed up.