Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-02-2004, 08:12 AM   #21
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

I had many dutch freinds when I play Myth II online, I think the Dutch youth are just really into fantasy-type stuff + English is technically the second language spoken there. err I think...
Old 01-02-2004, 08:42 AM   #22
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
You don't understand do you, puny human! While you think we are going to perform this particular plan, in secret we have a totally different plan! No one will notice it! No one will know.. er.. [img]graemlins/doh.gif[/img]

And Kaltia: yes the blue whale is very.. hum-hum.. scary as well
Have you ever seen Looney Tunes? Seen the one where the blue whale was dropped onto Bugs Bunny? See! Terrifying! I live my life in fear of blue whales dropping on my head!

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 01-02-2004, 11:38 AM   #23
Link
Jack Burton

In that case: very understandable. Look out! It's Free Willy behind you!

And yes, I know Keiko has died, and that it is NOT a blue whale. But I just wanted to check Kaltia's reaction.

Buggers.. now it's no joke anymore! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-02-2004, 11:41 AM   #24
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
In that case: very understandable.
Glad you agree

Quote:
Look out! It's Free Willy behind you!
*Screams and runs around like a headless chicken*

Quote:
And yes, I know Keiko has died, and that it is NOT a blue whale.
W-what?

Quote:
But I just wanted to check Kaltia's reaction.
You git!

Quote:
Buggers.. now it's no joke anymore! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Hah! You unfunny Dutchie, take THAT!

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 01-02-2004, 05:02 PM   #25
quietman1920

[quote]Originally posted by spydar:
Quote:
...then I'd have to say I'm 5/8 Friesian, 2/8 dutch, and 1/8 Heinz (57 varieties [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
Heinz 57? Then wouldn't that make you 'Pennsylvania Dutch'?

{Totally out of context- you've reminded me of my favorite 'Heinz' quote. Now Mr. Heinz was (God rest his soul) a very prominent conservative legislator in Harrisberg that made Strom Thurmond look down-right energetic. One day while the legislature was doing normal business, Heinz took the floor and made an amazingly assinine and insensitive comment about another politician and the Vietnam war.

When reporters asked the staffers if that politician had a reply, they were all supposed to say no comment. And almost all of them did, except for one Very junior staffer who let slip one comment. Luckily, it was immediately retracted before it hit the papers, saving one junior staffers job & career. The Comment?

"That Heinz! He's as Rich and as Thick as his Ketchup...!" }
Old 01-02-2004, 07:07 PM   #26
Calsiumus
Drow Warrior

hmm blue wales... the only scary thing around here is my neighbours cat, that thing is mean.
Old 01-03-2004, 12:19 AM   #27
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Hmmmmm.... Yo soy americana... pero no piensas que los otros nationales en IWF.. but I welcome all points of view.

Thank you, those of other countries for being here. [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]
Old 01-03-2004, 05:41 AM   #28
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
Hmmmmm.... Yo soy americana... pero no piensas que los otros nationales en IWF.. but I welcome all points of view.

Thank you, those of other countries for being here. [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]
Ah, so you are of spanish origin? Whenever you say something that sounds like Latin(but is Spanish?), I've thought that you're showing what you know as a lawyer. My father is a lawyer, so he knows the Latin language well.

And oh yeah, global friendliness is a very cool thing [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img] Elagu te kõik rõõmsalt ja hästi, mis sest, et te midagi eesti keelest aru ei saa [img]graemlins/laughsaywhat.gif[/img]
Old 01-03-2004, 02:22 PM   #29
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

Wall, ain't yew jest purtier then a speckled pup in a green wagin wit all yer furrin talkin.

translation: Everyone's language sounds funny to somebody else.
Old 01-12-2004, 09:07 AM   #30
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Methinks antryg found his marbles and put a few on his keyboard when he posted that last bit!