Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2001, 09:30 AM   #41
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Marcell:
Just saying hi to all of yha here, i read a couple of posts and it seems you people build up a nice comunity here ::thumbs up:: .
Anyways im what you call an RPG junky hehe, i luve em although i havnt played all the RPG's that are available in the word ::feels ashamed:: but i did play a lot. My altime favorite is Final Fantasy 7 although i like breath of fire 3 to, and FF9 and ... well i could go on and on, but i dont wanna put up a major list here, lol.
As you can probably tell im an addict curently doing overtime on Darkstone, damn that game is cool, just bought it a week ago and havnt stop playing since.
Im also realy cought up in the hype aroung the new MMORPG game Anarchy Online, DAMN that game looks like DA BOMB, and to think ill get to play it this week! ::thnx god he signed up for the beta a year ago::

Well thats a lil about me

PS: My english sux i know, hehe, but i shorten to much stuff to although i know how to write it correctly, i geuss im just lazy ;p
ahhh another one who has seen the light of FF7. nice to know that there are many more out there that share the same fav game as me.