Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-21-2001, 05:55 PM   #101
Lord Shield

I have no probs with it going to GD - it's moved on from BG2 theme anyway

Sorry, Neb, didn't see your last comments on move - every time I saw wads of long posts in the thread, I'd fall asleep reading them so probably just missed them - e-mail is much easier for me normally

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site

Ironworks Dark General
BG2 Tavern Keeper
King of Pointlessness

Old 10-21-2001, 09:34 PM   #102
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

So when will the Bar be relocated? Sorry I haven't been on, there was a WORM making its way throughout my computer.. Had to wait a week before I could get it fixed.. I see nothing wrong with moving it, just that we may have TOO many posts. I mean, if I were to not get on my computer for 2 days, the Bar in the BG2 forum would have at least 20 new posts. Now, if you were to get off for the night when it was in the GD, then you may wake up to a whole new adventure. You never know what people might think up, that's like putting us on a 24-hour watch. GD is the most active forum, maybe a little TOO active..
Old 10-21-2001, 09:51 PM   #103
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- I dont really care, just as long as someone emails me to tell me that the bar has been moved... dont wanna miss out on the action! ^_^*
IC- Skye and Lyulfe finally tire of their water battle. Lyulfe wandered over under some palm trees, where he turned into an elven male (song dragons can transform into female humans, i just thought it more fitting since lyulfe is a male, to have him turn into a male, and since his partner is an elf, for him to be the same race. ^_^) and contentedly settled down to sunbathe. Skye, having too much energy to lie down under the sun, proceeded to make a pest of herself, and try and knock down other peoples sand castles. Unfortunately, Encard's proceeded to chase after her, and she practically broke her foot when she kicked as LS's sandcastle. Sulking, she stomped down to the water edge, and drifted out on a floating chair, where she sipped lemonade, and soaked up sun, trying to look hot in her new bicini. ^_~*

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
Princess of Blondeness, second only to Aerie, who is Queen of Blondeness.
Entertainer/idiot and Elven bard at the Bar.My Website!
Old 10-21-2001, 10:16 PM   #104
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

As Skye drifts off towards the open sea, the once gentle waves become rigid. They beat against the back of her chair, causing her to sit up. She lifts her sunglasses to catch a glimpse of what would be causing the unsatiated waves. Nothing visible can be seen, which would cause such a commotion, but Skye manages to see a dark blotch setting across the ocean floor. Suddenly, the blue carpet is torn, as a beat up figure emerges. The once gentle Shade rises above the waves, towards the sky. His clothing torn, only tattered shorts remaining. His head is perched on his chest, as if he were unconscious. A sweet hymn is heard, as Skye watches as the Assassin is brought towards the clouds. As if in an instant, the singing stops, and the Elf plummets back down towards the surface. The Assassin's body hits the waves, causing an enormous explosion in the waves. After all of the turmoil, Shade's body lies face-down in the water.
Old 10-22-2001, 01:02 PM   #105
Neb
Account deleted by Request

(OOC: I don't think it would be flooded in the GD, hardly anyone joins the RPs, but enough new people would join to make it as "alive" as in the "old days", I'll make the 10th BG2 Bar in the GD in a short while, unless LS makes it first, someone else makes it first, or the mods move the 9th Bar to the GD before I can make the 10th.)
Old 10-22-2001, 03:16 PM   #106
Lord Shield

Ok, the new thread is moved. Just click on the link

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site

Ironworks Dark General
BG2 Tavern Keeper
King of Pointlessness