Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-2002, 04:57 AM   #1
Deathbringer

Welcome to Deathbringer's Fantasy IronWorks Sig Emporium!

4 New sigs added!
This is how the system works: look through my sigs and pick out one that you would like for your sig. Next either tell me on IronWorks what sig you would like, or email me. I will add your name to the sig and tell you where it is hosted.

*Note* - First come, first served and you are only allowed 1. (All sigs are free of-course).

*One Rule* - DO NOT copy any one of my sigs and edit them yourselves!!!!

If you like one of my sigs, but would prefer it in a different colour, that can be arranged! Also if you have a specific idea that you want me to make a sig from, that can also be arranged!

Happy Shopping!

Click the pic to Enter!

If you don't find anything here that you like, try the local Sig Shack. You will also find the Sig Doctor's sigs here.

Old 07-23-2002, 05:00 AM   #2
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*sob* there isnt one with an elf killing a dragon... if u did one like that, i'd take it..
Old 07-23-2002, 05:03 AM   #3
Deathbringer

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
*sob* there isnt one with an elf killing a dragon... if u did one like that, i'd take it..
I'll see what i can do, might take a while thou so bare with me

Old 07-23-2002, 05:05 AM   #4
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

thanks! could it be a red or a green? hehe, preferable the elf standing with a sword/shield combo, or am I asking too much?
Old 07-23-2002, 05:16 AM   #5
Deathbringer

Quote:
thanks! could it be a red or a green? hehe, preferable the elf standing with a sword/shield combo, or am I asking too much?
an elf killing a dragon is hard, what about an elf standing his ground against a swooping dragon?? and does it mater if its cartoony cos a realistic pic will take a long time to draw [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-23-2002, 05:23 AM   #6
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

hmm, would prefer it if it wasnt anime, but Im happy... so long as u dont diss the dragon or the elf cheers DB
Old 07-23-2002, 05:32 AM   #7
Deathbringer

Quote:
hmm, would prefer it if it wasnt anime, but Im happy... so long as u dont diss the dragon or the elf cheers DB
do you want me to add a neon glow like in my other sigs? or a straight picture?

Old 07-23-2002, 05:49 AM   #8
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Hmm, could u write "Calaethis Dragonsbane" in a neo green? thxs, say at the top?
Old 07-23-2002, 06:40 AM   #9
Deathbringer

well here it is, I know it isn't exactly what you wanted but see what you think anyways...

I can make the dragon green if you want, but I'll understand if you don't want to use it

[ 07-23-2002, 06:55 AM: Message edited by: Deathbringer ]

Old 07-23-2002, 11:23 AM   #10
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Hey, death....could I just add my pics to your site?