Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2001, 12:12 PM   #1
kitson
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I used to play Ad&D a lot when I was younger, I used to love it, and since BG series came out I have found my passion rekindled.

I really Miss the old Campaigns!!.
Is anyone here in the same boat?.
Old 07-10-2001, 01:01 PM   #2
Wulfere
Red Wizard of Thay

Nope... I play PnP D&D every week at a friends house and every-other weekend at anothers. If you want to get into a group check your local hobby stores. Ask them what groups there are in the area and then see if you can contact them. Sit in for a session or two before commiting yourself though. If you have any trouble just e-mail me...the addy's in the profile and I will see what I can find out from my friend. He was once and still knows most of the Regional Directors of the RPGA.

------------------

The line between good and evil is a razor sharp thing. Be careful of misteps,
as you may find yourself spitted upon your own blade.
Old 07-10-2001, 05:59 PM   #3
Moiraine
Anubis

Or do as I did : marry, raise a kid, and start a nice family campaign when you son or daughter reaches 10.

------------------

The world is my oyster !
And now I have the knives to open it ...
Old 07-10-2001, 06:03 PM   #4
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
Or do as I did : marry, raise a kid, and start a nice family campaign when you son or daughter reaches 10.

Yup, that's it, I'll get married so I can play pnp D&D! I never thought of that. (Voice dripping with sarcasm)

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 07-10-2001, 06:05 PM   #5
Moiraine
Anubis

Of course it is a long time plan ...

------------------

The world is my oyster !
And now I have the knives to open it ...
Old 07-10-2001, 06:08 PM   #6
Anubis
Dungeon Master

I miss playing it. Since I moved the people I know dont play it so i am out of luck. It was fun. I can remember going over to a friends house and start playing a 6pm and before you know it its 6am. Ohh those were the days

------------------

You shall sit in judgment with Osiris
Old 07-10-2001, 06:12 PM   #7
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Anubis:
I can remember going over to a friends house and start playing a 6pm and before you know it its 6am. Ohh those were the days

Oh crikey! You just reminded me of a time I got in serious trouble with my mum (when I was a teenager, not recently of course) for doing just that.

I do miss it, I'm now 30 and haven't played since I was about 17 or 18.

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas