Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-09-2001, 04:29 PM   #1
sloth4z
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Is it possible to run the guildhouse and side with Bodhi?
Old 11-09-2001, 04:38 PM   #2
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

No, she wont accept thiefs into her guild.
Old 11-11-2001, 01:32 AM   #3
Amergin
Zhentarim Guard

sorry, but velkyn is incorrect. as long as you do the maevar quest and get the guild before going to see bodhi, you can keep your guild and side with bodhi. she doesnt care. it is remarkable because even though you eventually wipe out the thieves' guild, that guy still comes by every week for renal's due, despite renal and aran being dead now [img]tongue.gif[/img] .
Old 11-11-2001, 02:58 AM   #4
Debaser

Oh, this is just excellent to find out. I just started a multi-player evil party, and I want to do the Renal Bloodscalp quests to get the thief stronghold, but also side with Bodhi. kickass news.
my multi-player party (still in Irenicus's dungeon) is as follows:

Kesial, an elven fighter/mage/thief (child of Bhaal) (CE)
Demuine, a half-elven female sorcerer (NE)
Argolias, a human barbarian (CE)
Dreyk, a dwarven priest of Talos (LE)
Eben'Shar, a female monk (LE)

i left the sixth slot open for different NPCs and their quests. i think i'm going to end up keeping Korgan toward the end of SoA, and into ToB because the party could definitely use a bloodthirsty badass like Korgan. or maybe i'll keep Edwin, and go the magic-heavy route. we'll see...:2gunfire: