Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Darkstone

Old 05-22-2001, 08:53 AM   #1
Ziroc

Remember to get the latest patch and download the quest editor, then check these sites out (Thanks to Mouse for letting me know about these). These links go to sites that have other editor related stuff, skins, models, machine scripts and lots more!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
May I humbly suggest you get in contact with the guru of Darkstone customisation. His name is Chasm and he can be contacted via chat in Aldervista here http://aldervista.de/darkstone/index...er&lang=en&ad= or here http://195.154.206.6/ubb_uk/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi Its also worth checking out this site http://digilander.iol.it/malleusDS/ for quest editor goodies. Happy hunting

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks
Old 05-22-2001, 01:59 PM   #2
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

To my embarrassment, I have never tried the quest editor. I guess I'm more of a player than a creator And as we are talking about links here, it also might be worth mentioning that Gamespy Arcade has support for Darkstone Multi (as well as the Aldervista site ).

Btw, don't you think its about time Cloudy wheeled the welcome wagon over here

------------------
Regards

Mouse
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2001, 07:24 PM   #3
Balgin
Elminster

The editor's a bit of a headache to use and sometimes won't let you use certain monsters. Apart from that it's just about okay.

------------------
Balgin, the Dwarf
Balgin is offline   Reply With Quote