Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2001, 02:54 PM   #161
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Neb casts Abi-Dalzim's Horrid Wilting at the things, it kills a lot of them leaving only about eleven of them, Kivan kills four more with his perfectly aimed arrows.
Old 08-14-2001, 05:32 PM   #162
Encard
Quintesson

Encard casts Encard's Spell O' Deat into a large clump of the things, causing many of them to Deated to bits. However, they are soon to close to cast spells at, so Encard takes out his trusty sword KillerOfEverythingInSight (yes, that IS a one word name) and uses it to kill... everything in sight! (That's an enemy, that is.) Soon there is a lot of blood but not that many living enemies... They reconsider and try to run away.

------------------
Bow down to the Weasels of Apocalypse! RaBid Fruit Trees! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Miniature Exploding Demonic Demons of Doom, Death and Desruction!
:1drgat1:
Old 08-14-2001, 05:34 PM   #163
Lord Shield

"Dammit - Alrethus knows this won't slow me down - BTW, guys, he's only expecting me (I used to work alone or with one of my other... comrades ) - you lot will be a nice additional surprise for him

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 08-14-2001, 05:53 PM   #164
Encard
Quintesson

Encard casts a Locate Evil Creature In Area spell, and sees that there is are apparently several, all located in that ---> direction... or is it that <--- direction? Or that way... Encard decides that this is fairly useless and gives up.

Encard: Err... one of you probably knows the way. Lead on...

------------------
Bow down to the Weasels of Apocalypse! RaBid Fruit Trees! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Miniature Exploding Demonic Demons of Doom, Death and Desruction!
Old 08-14-2001, 06:00 PM   #165
Lord Shield

I think your spell got confused by the evil party members - try to ignore Slaughter , Lord Raptor and Ace's little crew

------------------

Old 08-14-2001, 06:13 PM   #166
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Skye hears one of the Salamanders down the hall make a sudden hiss. A conversation can be heard. Suddenly, the Salamader screams, "IN.." It never has the chance to finish. A sudden explosion heats up the room which Skye is bound to. Thinking to herself, Skye wonders if the party has finally arrived. One of the Salamanders rushes into the room, and unbounds Skye. He jabs a short sword to her back, and tells her to "Move." A shadow comes into view down the corrider, and the beast yells, "Come no closser, or your friend getss it!" In an instant, the sword to Skye's back drops, and the Salamander falls to the floor. Skye turns around to see an arrow latched into the monster's head. Rhazor comes into view from the shadows, and tells Skye to follow him. "The rest of the party is close by, Lord Shield has some business he must adhire to, but for now we must get you to safety."
Old 08-14-2001, 08:14 PM   #167
Encard
Quintesson

Encard casts Locate Lord Shield's Archenemy's Helper, causing a glowing magical arrow to appear, spin around and around and around... and disappear. Encard curses at the spell.

------------------
Old 08-15-2001, 12:48 AM   #168
Grinch
The Magister

Ash struggles over the edge of the mountain to find the others menaced by strange clawed creatures. He considers taking a hand,but sees that everyone else is busy annihilating the threat.He catches his breath,wrapping his bearskin cloak a bit closer,and hoping that Lord Shield doesn't know that it came from the stuffed bear back in the bar.

------------------
Grinch
Old 08-15-2001, 06:37 AM   #169
Lord Shield

the bear is Mel's - your funeral

Alrethus is hurriedly packing. He is preparing a teleport spell. A low to the bak of the head sends him reeling disrupting the spell

"It would be rude to go without saying goodbye"

Alrethus looking fearful, and reaches for a wand. A strong grip takes his wrist, twists his arm, flicks out the wand and a foot kicks Alrethus in the throat - he now has trouble speaking

"I do NOT appreciate the kidnapping of Skye - just thought I'd let you know that". One turning smashes Alrethus' jaw, his teeth fly about the place. He slumps unconscious

Shield picks up Alrethus' body (and any of SKye's equipment goes in his bag of holding) to take back to the bar - let the others decide his punishment. What's the range of magic jar? If bar is far enough away, we could kill him.

------------------

Old 08-15-2001, 06:48 AM   #170
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- Yeah! ash is back! i missed our usual arguements. heh. ^_~* Rhazor, my hero! ^_^* I feel so important, heehee.
IC- After thanking Rhazor profusely for actually bothering to rescue her, and discards her bonds, Skye goes on a treasure hunt for her weapons, and other items. "I don't suppose you bothered to find them yet, now did you?" Rhazor shook his head 'no' in reply. "Ok! Let's go adventure!" Skye shouts. (she is a little too much into this hunting for treasure, adventure and glory stuff.... -_-;
OOC- Wah, i would write more, but unfortunately im gonna be gone til sunday 26 i think. in other words, the sunday after this sunday. you can stop dancing around with joy now.... -_-;; im goin to the beach to celebrate my b-day early! (august 29, yay!) ^_^* i wuz goin to make somethin bad happen to skye while searchin for her "things" but i dont have enough time to type out a script for her... lol. ^_~* so its up to someone else! ^_^* i dunno, lemme get recaptured, and have the crazed wizard cast imprisonment on me, and no one know about it, or somethin... anywayz, im gonna miss this forum for my week of fun... im goin to miss my computer too... ;-( well, see ya all in a week! and please, dont actually KILL skye while im gone. everything else u can do though. ^_~* heheh.

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!