Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2001, 07:07 AM   #1
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I am replying to things you posted in Wah's My Depression thread, but out of respect for his wish to let it go and not dwell on the things in the thread, I'm here in a new one.

Raistlin: LOL! Thanks. Uh, I didn't mention that after the 'small talk' they were both so miserable they suggested we watch a movie! HAHAHA Humphrey Bogart and Kathryn Hepburne....the only words of April's that still come to mind after all these years- in a high pitched squeaky voice "Oh I just ADORE Kathryn Hepburn!" Blech...to this day, I cannot watch African Queen without retching! And fwiw- he dumped her too, about 6 months later- I had a Russian prof who delighted in minor tormenting of me and he 'updated' me (I'd done it to him,enough and he got his jollies out of watching couples interact at his parties...guess David and I entertained him enough to stay on his 'gotta interfere list' --yah, I know, he was a bit odd!)

Armie: Thanks,love. I survived, but it might have been interesting if you had been there! hehehe lol

And totally non-sequitur- I'm surprised I didn't get a bill for re-stocking the gardens on campus. Apparently I trudged through the daffodils to find a few I liked, picked them and wandered into the fountain to water them...I have a dim recollection of it, but my friend told me all about it the next day! LOL
Old 02-22-2001, 07:33 AM   #2
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i don't find joy in others pain,but you people have had some funny things happen(now that you can look back and find humor in it)and as for taking the bit*h home,well that would have been the scariest ride in the bit*hes life(except when you walked in on her,that was probably the scariest )Cloudidon'tknowwhattheyarecallingyoutodayyet(by the way do you get what i type in your names,when i add to them)you have to be riot to have as a friend and i'm glad to have meet such a chrismatic person as you,long live the "SPAM QUEEN"and of course the CAPS LOCK KING!!!
Old 02-22-2001, 08:52 AM   #3
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hellfire: thanks! And yes, I have been catching those names! You and Jerome have made things more interesting, to say the least. What's a hero/heroine to do without a decent nemesis or two (or Archnemesis) ? Lots more fun to have a BG style 'feud' with good smeagolfire and his accomplice the uh, fallen what was his name again...hehehe...oh yah PINCUSHION! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

- oh and I didn't make her that miserable on the ride, just very very uncomfortable!, She let slip they'd been 'studying' together for a while, so I figure she asked for it when I dumped her off a block from her apt at some ridiculously late hour, oh did I mention I took the scenic-but-longer route to the place? hehehe--

Cloudbringer
Old 02-22-2001, 09:03 AM   #4
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

you rock!!to bad she didn't live by a real bad area,that would have been the icing on the cake for sure!what always kills me is the "other woman"for what ever reason seem to think that "he"is going to be faithful to them..hum..let's seee...i got him to cheat on his girlfriend..gee he wouldn't cheat on me would he.DUH!,it screams spoiler all over it.but sure i enjoy being your enemy,just quit with the BBQ,that's not healthy for my pincushion and i can't keep him from eating his fingers,i can barely get him to wash his hands before we eat.....hum no disregard that,this solves my problem, kinda like the phrase "kill two birds with one stone"yeah keep doing that!
Old 02-22-2001, 02:19 PM   #5
Wah.

Thanks a lot Cloudbringer!

I've pretty much regained most of myself again. No spying, no hate, just me and my BG2 as usual. Talking really helps and I confessed to my mum and found out that she wanted to help me all along - and I wished I'd done it earlier (however, I'm still considering Dad)
This is one final thanks because I know I couldn't have done it alone.

PS: I admire your way of getting your own back!!

Old 02-22-2001, 03:22 PM   #6
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Wah! Hello! It sure is good to see all your lovely smileys again! Well, I was younger then...spunky, what?! LOL! Good for you and your mom, talking it over! That's pretty special, you know. Nice you have that kind of relationship! I never talked to my folks about it, could have talked to dad, but he'd have killed the ex...or wanted to.

So, if you find any of your old Melusine/pit fiend threads in this mess of a board, bump em for me?!
Old 02-22-2001, 03:28 PM   #7
Wah.

Okay Cloudbringer.........I'll have a dig for them now.

Don't know what'll come up but let's cross our fingers shall we?

Old 02-22-2001, 03:33 PM   #8
Wah.

By the way, where is our most gracious and worshipped Ambrosia Lady?
I mailed her a while ago and it seemed that she's been offline a lot? Perhaps she finally got eaten by her own Pit Fiend after all!

I think that I'm beginning to feel myself again!
Now...........where did those threads get to?

Old 02-22-2001, 04:02 PM   #9
Wah.

I found an ancient thread called "Powerful Magic" - Shall I bump that or what because it was the most hilarious and stupid thread that I've ever created.

Rikard would know what i'm talking about

That thread also contained some scenes of the nameless flamer so I guess you'd better be prepared to stomach some harsh "F" words if not all of them!

So do you want me to drag up this ancient beast or not?

Old 02-22-2001, 04:31 PM   #10
BLACK KNIGHT

BRING IT! THE MIGHTY PALADIN WILL SLAY ANY FOULNESS THAT REMAINS . . . what is it with Paladins and the caplocks . . . oh well. It would be interesting reading. Might give me more fodder for my fire . . . could always use more material

BK