Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-02-2001, 09:00 PM   #11
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

yep... a little spoil
go to the harper stronghold south of the docks... on the way you will meet a mage... that will ask you to help him search for his friend inside the stronghold...(make sure you have Jahera) the rest is up to you to find out.
Old 01-02-2001, 10:40 PM   #12
Armisael

Actually, I think if she's continually going on about 'standing around' or somesuch, it's a bug. Now stop beating up on her, damn it. She whinged a fair bit in BG, but she only does it once in BG2. Try putting Aerie in your party for fifteen minutes, then you'll know what real whining is.
Now, as for killing beholders, I use holy smite. Beholders, despite popular opinion, have little or no magic resistance. Snipe them with holy smite a few times when they're off-screen and you won't have any problems with them at all. Especially handy since it's such a low level cleric spell.

Old 01-03-2001, 07:06 PM   #13
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

You must be an evil party, Armisael, because Aerie doesn't really whine much in my good party. She says uplifting things actually.
Old 01-03-2001, 09:29 PM   #14
Kammy
Welcomed New User

Same here...Aerie is a decent character... I just lost Keldorn, which sucks because he was a pretty good fighter. I am playing the game doing all the right things...next time around will have the evil party. So far so good.
Old 01-03-2001, 09:37 PM   #15
Armisael

My party's neutral (nine or ten rep). "This city's too crowded. I hate caves. I'd so much rather be seeing this forest from the air." But I was implicating her dialogue strings, in which she complains at least a dozen times about her wings, hating the ground, wanting to lie down and die etcetera until you finally snap and tell her to shut up, which she does, thank Cyric.