Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2003, 06:12 PM   #1
Tyrion
Quintesson

I just wonder if it's possible to make a stonefire axe from an ordinary axe +3?
If so, I wonder where to find Admantite, because I have none. Is there any in the Chapter with the Uthgard village?

Alternatively, how can I import a character with admantite to my game? I can't remeber if and how you do that.

Well thats all I guess...
Old 03-30-2003, 09:00 AM   #2
Tyrion
Quintesson

can't anyone help me with this. The manual says that it is possible to import a character to an ungoing single player game, is this possible or just a misprint in the manual?
Old 03-30-2003, 04:22 PM   #3
Link
Jack Burton

IIRC there is no Adamantite in the game, but you can definitely make yourself a Stonefire axe if you want to. Maybe make yourself some Adamantite yourself as well [img]smile.gif[/img]

And as soon as you've finished the single-player campaign you're able to replay any given part of that campaign with your saved character. Gain some XP and stuff like that [img]smile.gif[/img]

Goal: Beijing 2008
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2003, 03:12 AM   #4
Legolas
Jack Burton

Yes, you can make stonefire axes from axes +1, axes +3, 'unique' magical axes of +1 or better enchantment and so on. It'll be the same stonefire though, you can't get stonefire +3 with a bull's strength one/day spell in it.
Adamantide will likely be somewhere in the chapter, but unlike Ironwood and dragon's blood etc., I believe it's a bit more random in where it appears.
I'm not sure if you can import a character into a saved game. It may well be possible in multi-player if you could somehow keep the game open after the character with the adamantite left to make room for the true character. But then that's not single player mode.
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2003, 03:29 AM   #5
Tyrion
Quintesson

yeh i thougt so but it is said in the manual...maybe its just wrong, like it has been several times
Old 03-31-2003, 04:20 AM   #6
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Importing a character into a mp game is possible, but it cant be done in SP. Which is not a problem. Just load your SP game in multiplayer, import your new character, save again and reload in SP
Dreamer128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2003, 12:09 AM   #7
spydar

I don't know about the importing thing, but I have gotten a crap load of adamantite so far
Old 04-06-2003, 08:58 PM   #8
LS0158
Zhentarim Guard

I have too. I carry one with me since one of the loading or save screens said something about using it to forge weapons. Is there a use for adamantine in longbows or longswords? I am only in the beginning of chapter two.
LS0158 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2003, 09:31 PM   #9
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by LS0158:
I have too. I carry one with me since one of the loading or save screens said something about using it to forge weapons. Is there a use for adamantine in longbows or longswords? I am only in the beginning of chapter two.
SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
In chapter 3 you can use the adamantine to upgrade a sword +3 to Astral Longsword stronger version (or the weaker version to the stronger version). Definitely hold on to adamantine; other than chapter 1 I have NOT found any. If there is adamantine outside of chapter 1, please spoil me and let me know where to find it.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2003, 09:41 PM   #10
Darkon Blackblood
The Magister

the guy who is killing every1 in the Blacklake no-mans land district (he's in the crumbling tower) or at least he's had it for me twice (it may just be on easy mode, i do this b/c i solo a sorcerer, and couldn't beat it on normal)