Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 07-20-2002, 09:04 PM   #21
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

While he understands Mistral's worries and squeezes her hand reassuringly in turn, he cannot help but marvel at the beauty of the woods ~ This is another paradise for rangers! ~ Standing there waiting for things to happen was not his cup of tea, but what choice was there? After all, Spree was with the other side now and he did not know if Deiter was known to all these elvenfolk.

With nothing else to do, he decided to practise smirking so that he would do Spree proud when they finally met
mistral4543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 11:25 PM   #22
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: Hopefully the sig works this time.

[ 07-20-2002, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: Deiter Leafblade ]
Deiter Leafblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2002, 12:21 PM   #23
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Sephi hated waiting so. He just sat up on his horse, arms crossed, and looked around at the scenery, just taking in the beauty of the forest that he had ignored for the last decade of his life.
SSJ4Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2002, 08:26 PM   #24
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC>>> Well, Neb and Kaz seem to be out of the picture for now, SOOOO... Seph, would you let me know what weapon it is you're wielding now? If possible, give a background to it and let me know its specific properties.

This is for my OEW module [img]tongue.gif[/img]
mistral4543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 12:16 PM   #25
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ooc: Well Mistral (if you want i can give you a nickname too ) there's nothing special about the blade that I have *now*, but if you want my special blade's propterties that I will have you'll have to ask Spree. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-22-2002, 12:49 PM   #26
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>Thanks for starting my character, Mistral! I will hopefully have a PC tonight, if the guy fixing it comes in today. he is currently out on sick leave. I cannot post from work, except for these quickies...
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 03:56 PM   #27
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

The warders surrounding the party suddenly turned and formed two lines, the largest of them bowing low in an elven fashion. A puzzled looking elven man and a younger elven boy was rushing toward the party.

Locke held up his hand, motioning for his little brother to stop in his tracks. He filed between the two lines of warders, eyeing the party with a confused and protective expression. He looked at them all, his eyes catching on each of them. He inhaled sharply, his dark brown eyes widening. He hissed back to his brother. "Shaw, run! Get Arihel! HURRY!"

The boy gulped, eyeing the party, then dashed off back through the woods, as his brother instructed. Shaw dashed to the Ravenwood house, where Chani and Lynae were chatting peacefully. Out of breath, he gasped to the girls. "Miss Chani!! Locke sent me to get you! At the gate...!"

Chani looked at Lynae puzzedly, then got up, pointing Shaw to the house. "Go get yourself a drink." She then tugged on Lynae's arm. "Let's go!" The two of them made their way fleetly through the woodland town in the direction of the gate.

Locke then hissed a password at the warders. "Rad'raebael!" The creatures nodded in unison, then shuffled off. Locke exhaled, then looked to the party with a smirk. "Welcome to Ravenwood." He exhaled, then looked at Jas with a smirk. "Do I know you?"
Old 07-22-2002, 04:01 PM   #28
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Sephi was glad that those warders had been called off, but still hated having to wait where he was. He adjusted himself in the saddle and stretched, popping his neck and wrists as he moved. Then he sighed, thinking that any more time waiting would be too long. But he'd do what he had to, since he didn't want anything to kill him just yet.

[ 07-22-2002, 04:02 PM: Message edited by: SSJ4Sephiroth ]
Old 07-22-2002, 04:07 PM   #29
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Deiter was silent as he watched the warders walk away. Never bring Jas near these guys again... He looked over at the two figuers coming from the village hoping one was Chani.

Jas grinned as the warders walked away. "Next time I'll bring torches!" He laughed then looked over at Locke. "You seem familiar my boy...ever been to Waterdeep?"

[ 07-22-2002, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: Deiter Leafblade ]
Deiter Leafblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 04:28 PM   #30
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Locke nodded at Jas. "Passed through there once..." He was then aware of the tension surrounding him. "Everybody please dismount and follow me. The gate's just a bit ahead." The ranger waited for you all to dismount before leading you to a giant wooden archway, covered in carvings and some sort of thorned vine. You could see two figures running off in the distance from here, but Locke first had to open the gate and let you all through.
Killing Spree is offline   Reply With Quote