Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2003, 05:52 PM   #1
Sythe
Ra

What are the best moments of your life? The moments you wish you can go back to and live through them all over again? Mine is this

I was seven years old in Bonn Germany.

I had many friends and was considered very cool in school. The coolest thing at that time was the sport soccer. Soccer was very popular and I soon played my very first sport. My first best friend helped me out through the basics. I learned very quicikly. Soccer wasn't the only thing my friends did. We played cap guns. (Toy gun fights) And the neighborhood was fairly big. Cap guns, waterguns, and stirred some mischief. We were once throwing rocks at a wall. My friend threw a little too low and hit the window. We ran and hid thinking the police was coming at us. Recess was the best. Back then everyone and myself were very sexist. (Who wasn't when they were less than a decade old?). Oh yes the days I use to throw stuff or kick a soccer ball toward girls . There was this small wooden castle. The girls were all gathered around at the very bottom talking about girl stuff. I went into the floor above theirs. The floor I was on was covered with a lot of sand and had many openings on the wooden ground. I jumped up and down a lot of sand going on the girls hair.

I was the first in the neighborhood to get a N64. And everyone came over to my house and played Super Mario. Soon everyone did and started going to each others houses. When it was a rainy day. I use to go to the computer and play games. When school was finnaly out it was heaven. I went to my friend Eyal or Eyol something like the my Israelian friend's home. He had a small soccerball and we use to play around in his small living room. Strangely whenever I came over they ALWAYS have meatballs for dinner.

It wasn't all sweet and honey. I got a new blue bike. I loved it and one day put it down on the sidewalk and went in my friends house to get something. When I came back my bike was stolen! AND once my and my friends found a beehive nearby. Lets say I was curious and poked it with a stick. And a lotta bees came out. And stinged my friend James and started wailing. And the time when my best friend Regis Allison got bit in the leg by the dog Marlo. God I still hate that dog. My 4th grade teacher was Ms.Marlo. (She was the most vicious brit I ever met.)

Back to soccer. There was many good soccer players in my school. There was two 3rd grade classes. Both had good soccer player and all the boys from both classes played against each other. I remember clearly that I was the top 7 best soccer players in the school. I wasn't offense I always felt too much pressure when attempting to hit a goal. I was defense and the best! There is much more in my childhood but I am not here to tell you abou my life story y'know [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Those moments I wish to relive again. I miss most of all is

SOCCER And curse basketball!!! I wish I were back in Europe.
Old 12-04-2003, 06:08 PM   #2
Dalamar Stormcrow
Banned User

The first and greatest makeout..........w/ ex......ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 06:11 PM   #3
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

other than my kids births, I wishI could goback to when my grandmother was still alive, when I was around 6 or 7, se always watched after school, and we always knew she would have her special oatmeal waiting for us, no one can make it the way she did, and I have tried many times, but it just does not have the love and care she put in it, now I am gonna cry thinking of her, wish she could still be here to see my kids, and treat them to her oatmeal like she always did us
Old 12-04-2003, 08:19 PM   #4
Jorath Calar
Harper

Yeps like Stormy, I wish I could go back to when my grandmother was alive, maybe the last day I saw her, if I had knew it was the last day I was going to see her I'd have told her how much she meant to me and that she was the greatest person in my life. Always ready to help and guide and she made the best christmas cookies in the universe... [img]smile.gif[/img] Unfortunalty I didn't know and she died 2 weeks later...

Other than that, I'd like to go to the day when I summed up all my courage to ask the girl of my dreams to go out with me... I was so sure she would say no and was so ready for it that I had no idea what to say after she actually said yes... [img]smile.gif[/img]