Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-26-2000, 05:17 AM   #1
andone75
Welcomed New User

Hi !

Question about the wild wolf quest, where do you find that beast???

Also, some of you have big bugs with this game...(me included)
I must tell everyont that i have Voodoo 3 graphics card...my game crashed all the time...with savings, loading and so on...I really thought of just sell the game first but the i realized what if i update my graphics card drivers???
I surfed to the 3dfx home site and just downloaded the newest driver for my card...AND THE AFTER THAT IT HAS WORKED FINE...no lockups, no reseting of the computer...Well just try and grab some new drivers frinds !

Cheers !
Old 10-26-2000, 09:42 AM   #2
DomGrrl

I ran into him by Jathil. I think it has to be late at night in order to find him.