Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-05-2001, 06:02 PM   #191
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by DarkRider:
hey K.S
mistral4543 is bringing dieter to the Aerie Tempel
were he will be killt but jea i did stop him dieter is recovering from
his wound in a safe place and shall return wen he wants

i hoop this helps ( the elf is still alive )

OOC: FOR GODS SAKE, THAT IS ME NOT DEITER!! geezes... almost get myself killed for this...

and we DON'T KILL HOSTAGES, I mean we're good alignment. I'm of relatively high rank and if anyone tried to kill a hostage, I'd do something to prevent that and rebuke the person severely.
------------------

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Guardian of the Temple of Aerie (specialized in GenCon and BG)
Magess of Lady Lioness' Court
Historian of IW
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est

[This message has been edited by Kaz (edited 10-05-2001).]
Old 10-05-2001, 06:03 PM   #192
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

Right that's it... time to admister KFA justice, this is your final warning!

------------------
KFA Bouncer and BBQ chef
SSJ5 Cloud keeper
Anti-Pladin Extraordinaire

KFA: Victory never tasted so good!!!
Old 10-05-2001, 06:05 PM   #193
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

ooc: Oh well, you'll have that squeaky voice for eternity at least... No changing that, your heal/regeneration would only stop the bleeding, not regain body parts. Sorry buddy but if your spell canonade is legal than that is perfectly fine, especially since you made such a show of spreading your legs in my face. I still say you're on that invincibility ego trip, but you DID allow yourself to be hit once. Maybe I can salvage your role-playing core... Hrmm...
Old 10-05-2001, 06:09 PM   #194
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by DarkRider:
problem he is in tempel dieter seems like i had a dummy a fake one

but i can help you

doe you wish to be heal here or a safe place ?
OOC: I repeat: mistral is taking me, not Deiter, to the Temple to repay a debt she ows waverider. Deiter is lying right here at your feet (well maybe not quite). So you DO NOT have to try to stop mistral, just help Deiter.

------------------

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Guardian of the Temple of Aerie (specialized in GenCon and BG)
Magess of Lady Lioness' Court
Historian of IW
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est
Old 10-05-2001, 06:09 PM   #195
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

OOC: Lol ok so where am I at? I got two different people saying different things.

------------------
Offical Bartender Of KFA

Free drinks to all you ALSB guys and also to a certain HADB member.
Old 10-05-2001, 06:09 PM   #196
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
ooc: Oh well, you'll have that squeaky voice for eternity at least... No changing that, your heal/regeneration would only stop the bleeding, not regain body parts. Sorry buddy but if your spell canonade is legal than that is perfectly fine, especially since you made such a show of spreading your legs in my face. I still say you're on that invincibility ego trip, but you DID allow yourself to be hit once. Maybe I can salvage your role-playing core... Hrmm...
the reasons i wasnt hit before was because the arrows and stuff was heading for protected places... shoulders, etc., and my high avoidance rate. and Regeneration will regenearate any part of the body... that means growing it back. as does any healing spell. so sorry, i get my voice and my Man Land back

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-05-2001, 06:10 PM   #197
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Deiter Leafblade:
OOC: Lol ok so where am I at? I got two different people saying different things.

your next to the wall, either dead or near death...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-05-2001, 06:11 PM   #198
DarkRider
The Magister

okay got it

cast Cure All Wounds on Killing spree
and attack there tempel they are weak now

teleports out

cast heal all in room before teleports away
Old 10-05-2001, 06:19 PM   #199
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: All right Seph, you can have 'em back but that should have caused some pain, bleeding, and respect at least. )

~completely regenerated she walks over to Dieter and casts heal, he was still breathing so ressurection was not an option. She now faces Seph, gritting her teeth and holding herself back so she wouldn't simply charge forward and rip his eyes out.~
Old 10-05-2001, 06:21 PM   #200
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
(ooc: All right Seph, you can have 'em back but that should have caused some pain, bleeding, and respect at least. )

~completely regenerated she walks over to Dieter and casts heal, he was still breathing so ressurection was not an option. She now faces Seph, gritting her teeth and holding herself back so she wouldn't simply charge forward and rip his eyes out.~
oh, by all means please try! *casts Stoneskin* i mean, i wont kill you or anything if you do... *casts Dimension door behind KS* BECAUSE I'LL DO IT FIRST! *readies his sword for a strike on KS's backside*

------------------

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart