Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2001, 07:53 AM   #51
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

the vampires began a rampage killing spree. five of them were too much to be stopped by the puny patrons of the Sunnyvile. Nalio, the rogue was dead before he retrived his dagger, neck broken, and a vampire was on him, feasting, blood spilling over Julia's face

Vangard caught in the path of two vampires, and was barely keeping himself alive. One of the vampire made a hiss, then charged baldly to the dwarf. Vangard was surprised by his enemy, but his axe didn't slow a bit, and hit the vampire squarely in the belly. That costed his own life, for the axe is stuck in the vampire, and Vangard had not even managed to slow his foe. Powerful hands grabed Vangard's throat, and even with a dwarf's strength, he couldn't break free the hold... Vangard kicked his legs furiously, but did little to lossen the grisp on his neck, slowly, he felt his life is being squeezed out of him

Wolfgur, who was previously boasting killing vampires, now found himself dead by a vampire literrally torn his guts all over the room, and painted everything with them

Two gnomes are not faring well at all, the holy water did nothing to stop the vampires. The vampire stared into Deux's face, for that second, all the world is lost to Deux, he was completely under control of the vampire. Then with a signal, Deux hold the elf tightly, and the tow of them dropped on the floor. the holy water's bottle broke, and all hope is lost.

Before the archmages arrive, everyone is dead in the inn, and they found the vampires sitting on top of piles of torses, guts, stomaches, brains, feasting happily

OOC: the end, thank you guys, consider this thread closed

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 10-24-2001).]
Old 10-24-2001, 07:59 AM   #52
Legolas the Elven Archer

Aw, why didn't you tell us we had a two page time limit
Now my pseudo dragon Sniffy is going to have to resurrect me all by itself (and it's afraid of those fat priests )

------------------
The last arrow of Legolas kindled in the air as it flew,
and plunged burning into the heart of a great wolf-chieftain.
All the others fled. -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Old 10-24-2001, 08:02 AM   #53
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas the Elven Archer:
Aw, why didn't you tell us we had a two page time limit
Now my pseudo dragon Sniffy is going to have to resurrect me all by itself (and it's afraid of those fat priests )

it is not your fault, we all learn from mistake
how can some dark elf walk into a bar in the capital of Imperial West and reveal himself?

how come the two gnomes are not afraid of the most evil race in the realm?

and why the heck did this dark elf come back saying "dozens of vampires chasing him?"

well, I am partially responsible for this, I should of killed that dark elf right away

but anyway, everyone is welcome to try again WITH SERIOUS ROLEPLY

thank you
Old 10-24-2001, 08:03 AM   #54
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

~The inhabitants of the bar hear some singing. It gets louder by the second. The dwarf recognizes the words from an ancient Dwarven hymn:

"Oh what a beautiful morning
Oh what a beautiful day
I've got a beautiful feeeling
My hammer is coming to play"

The door opens once more and they see a dwarf with splintmail armor and a large hammer in his hands. He is breathing heavily and smiling from ear to ear. "Do ye have any of those vamps in ere? I was smackin around some of them undead weinies outside and followed a couple in here."

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]
Old 10-24-2001, 08:04 AM   #55
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

nose bleeding again... shit