Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-01-2004, 12:48 PM   #1
Vinetou
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm right in the end of Dragons Eye, on level 5. I killed everyone in it, except of Yxumoei (or something like that, i can't write or pronouce it ) and two Archers in her chamber. I killed other two archers and Priest in her chamber and she didnt notice me..But now I have a problem. Whenever I go to her to let the cute little girl start the converstaion with me, girl isn't there, but screen changes as if the converstaion was going on. I cant press any buttons or anything then, and i have to alt+f4 close the game and restart it,but every time same happenes. Unfortunately i dont have other bit earlier save files. Can anything be done?
Vinetou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2004, 08:58 PM   #2
Dar'tanian
Red Wizard of Thay

OMG now the waterdeep guards are cool!

Pacth it up, thats all i can think of if the patches dont work your going to have to go far back i guess. srry
Old 01-06-2004, 12:50 AM   #3
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
Yes, the guards are cool. Sort of makes you mad they didn't have that when we were littler, eh?

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Illumina Drathiran'ar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2004, 01:26 PM   #4
Yanez
Manshoon

Wow, another Slovene pops out. And with longer membership and fewer posts than me. The new waterdeep guard is truly an improvement.
The only suggestion I have, was already written by Dar'tanian- patch up the game, or better, download Trials of the Luremaster(only if you have HoW installed)

Po nicku sodeč si pa bral Karla May-a, kajne?

[ 01-06-2004, 01:28 PM: Message edited by: Yanez ]
Yanez is offline   Reply With Quote