Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-14-2001, 03:05 PM   #41
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Sir Byronas:

*Sir Byronas attacks Neb with all his power* I will teach you something that you will never forget!

What are you going to teach me? *blocks an attack from Byronas* How to get your butt kicked because you're a rule-following, holy and honourable paladin-guy? *swings at Byronas his attack gets parried* Cheaters always win! *Draws an extra water saber and wields one in each hand*
Old 11-14-2001, 09:54 PM   #42
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

*spits* *sputters* *takes a deep breath* HEY!!! who pushed me!!!

hey you! yeah you! *climbs out and gave chase*
*stops to take the shiny coin and throws it into the pool*

go get it kids!
Old 11-14-2001, 10:47 PM   #43
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

"Geronimoooooooooooooooooooooo!!"
Azure take a flying leap off the top of Hirams head using the stout mans washbard head for his leapfrog manuveur into the pool.
Unblanced as he was the short little man fell back into the pool bellowing curses at the top of his lungs. But then the considerable delight of the man showed through as he found some soaked cheetos floating beside him in the water.
"Oh my dear cheese, I have found you at long last."
Old 11-14-2001, 10:57 PM   #44
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Azure's leap into the pool upsets Breanna's delicate balancing act as she was floating along on her back. This causes her to be half drowned in his wake.

*Splutter* *gasp* "Ack! Darn it! First I'm dragged out of the nice warm sun, then I'm nearly drowned! Oh well! *Grabs up a marshmallow float and splats Azure with it.*
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 11-15-2001, 08:13 AM   #45
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:

What are you going to teach me? *blocks an attack from Byronas* How to get your butt kicked because you're a rule-following, holy and honourable paladin-guy? *swings at Byronas his attack gets parried* Cheaters always win! *Draws an extra water saber and wields one in each hand*

First of all you must not cheat. Drop your extra water-saber or let me take it from you!*With a clever movement Sir Byronas takes Neb's water-saber from Neb's hand and throws it to the pool* Now try to attack me with style! I mean with [img]graemlins/starwars.gif[/img] . Get it?
Old 11-15-2001, 10:27 AM   #46
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Jumping from the highest high dive ELif ball's up into a
canonball and yell's BONZAI Kur- SPLASH soaking half the people in
the deep end that werent in the pool.
Old 11-15-2001, 10:31 AM   #47
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Sir Byronas:

First of all you must not cheat. Drop your extra water-saber or let me take it from you!*With a clever movement Sir Byronas takes Neb's water-saber from Neb's hand and throws it to the pool* Now try to attack me with style! I mean with [img]graemlins/starwars.gif[/img] . Get it?

Oh? You want style? [img]graemlins/starwars.gif[/img] You mean like that? Okay then! [img]graemlins/starwars.gif[/img]

[ 11-15-2001: Message edited by: Neb ]

Old 11-15-2001, 10:39 AM   #48
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

We should charge admission to the pool. Yowza!!

~Hiram starts tossing soggy cheetos at Neb so he would be distracted. He then dwarf paddles around the pool and then does his patented double dwarf stroke. After noticing that everyone is busy doing other things, he sinks to the bottom of the pool and walks around for awhile. Perhaps he could pull some people under. ~
Old 11-15-2001, 11:35 AM   #49
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
We should charge admission to the pool. Yowza!!

~Hiram starts tossing soggy cheetos at Neb so he would be distracted. He then dwarf paddles around the pool and then does his patented double dwarf stroke. After noticing that everyone is busy doing other things, he sinks to the bottom of the pool and walks around for awhile. Perhaps he could pull some people under. ~

OoooOOO! Good idea!....Any newcomers must bring in a bag of cheetos and a handful of moonpies!!!! (I really miss the original moon pies - the ones they make now just aren't anywhere near as good. *sigh*)

~Seeing Hiram at the bottom of the pool and suspecting mischief, Breanna casts Spell of Slipperiness on herself. Being a very ticklish individual, she takes no chances where mischief is concerned.~
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 11-15-2001, 01:27 PM   #50
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

*Sir Byronas sees Neb's tlent in fight! He tells to himself* You are the chosen one Neb. I knew it from the first time you hold a sword. But why you've became a Sorcerer?* Then Sir Byronas repels another Neb's strong attack.*