Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2001, 10:17 PM   #1
Chan
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi there..
I ve two thing to say..
Fisrt of all i want to talk about my game.I ve fallen in love with Jaheira and you know that my love is a druid who is True Neutral .In my game i am a paladin (Lawfull good)and my reputation is HEroic.Are those affect my love..Cause smtimes jaheira is talking in the game that we must keep the balance.I am not sure but if she is talking about those two things i am ready to do everything..
i can decrease my rep...
Second one is about all Aeria lovers..I don not want to upset or make angry anybody but i can't understand you guys..If smtg ,is easy it is not attractive.İf everything is good and easy you can't understand the value of your love.Think all the game(I am not sure about TOA maybe in it they make smtg for it..)is Aiera doing smtg have merit in it..I am not talking about sexual things.This romance is only including good sides..There is no balance in it.
She is fallen in love with you cause you are the first man that she met.So you are the first.She loves you because she did'nt know annyone..She is not open minded yet.Of course she likes you because of this.She only uses you to live different things that she can't taste when she has wings.(You can think that i am a little bit nuts about romance when you think like this you can cacth the atmosphere)
Dream about a love that has balance in it.There are bad sides so you can understand the marveleousity of you love.Hate,pain,revenge But RESPECT,PEACE,LOVE...I know that it s not easy to have Romance with Jaheira but also i know that i am not alone..Jaheria lovers i am waiting your support...
(Hey these are mine ideas please do not get angry

LEGEND:
Sorry smtg means something..

------------------
Wy WorDs WilL Speak ThE
TrUtH, my StreNgtH WilL aid The WeaKen OneS, And mY WisDom Show The Light....

[This message has been edited by Chan (edited 09-15-2001).]
Old 09-15-2001, 10:28 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Well, first of all...I hate to disappoint you, but as a druid, Jaheira is "True Neutral", not "Neutral Good." As a true neutral, she isn't going to like it when your rep gets high (like around 19 or 20), so she'll start complaining a bit. HOWEVER: it does not affect your relationship, nor will it cause her to leave. Neutrals will stay with a party no matter what the rep is.

Interesting points you bring up about the "romance" factor, especially with depth coming from experience. Just for clarification, what is "smtg"? It is an acronymn that I am unfamiliar with.

Cheers,

------------------
Old 09-16-2001, 02:16 AM   #3
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

now i thing of jahera : pfff jahera is a pain in the ass ,but i never had a romance whit her ....

is it possibel you have jahera romance and aerie ? ??????
because Aerie is romancing wiht me but jahera is talking about kali wiht me ( romance? )

------------------

so sweat , you find them no sweater than this ...
no prettier than this ..

you can geus who it is

!!!!! AERIE !!!!!!
Old 09-16-2001, 04:02 AM   #4
Luther
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by waverider:
now i thing of jahera : pfff jahera is a pain in the ass ,but i never had a romance whit her ....

is it possibel you have jahera romance and aerie ? ??????
because Aerie is romancing wiht me but jahera is talking about kali wiht me ( romance? )
Jaheira and Aerie will compete for your affections initially. Eventually they get very jealous and confrontational and you will be forced to make a choice between the two in terms of who you are going to have a romance with. Of course you can always choose neither of them.
Old 09-16-2001, 05:24 AM   #5
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

okay thx

------------------

no prettier than this ..

you can geus who it is

!!!!! AERIE !!!!!!
Old 09-16-2001, 05:25 AM   #6
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

okay thx
but its like they ask you to chose or what ?

------------------

no prettier than this ..

you can geus who it is

!!!!! AERIE !!!!!!
Old 09-16-2001, 06:39 AM   #7
Luther
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by waverider:
okay thx
but its like they ask you to chose or what ?
Yeah, basically. Talk about putting you on the spot huh? No matter who you choose they will both stay in the party so don't worry.
What I've wondered is that aside from being a bit of side-entertainment, do romances actually have any practical value? Do they do anything to you or your gf's stats? I dunno. Just curious about that.
Old 09-16-2001, 08:12 AM   #8
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

okay thx M8

------------------

no prettier than this ..

you can geus who it is

!!!!! AERIE !!!!!!

[This message has been edited by waverider (edited 09-16-2001).]
Old 09-16-2001, 08:31 AM   #9
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

I dont think that 20 Reputation will not kick Neutral characters out of party. Only, they whine a little bit that's all. But if you bring your rep very low, they leave.

But kick out Jaheira she's a blunt, not like a girl.

------------------

"Not for your eyes only, also for your beautiful ears.."

Yngwie J. Amadeus Zoltan "Diamond Guardian of Aerie Lovers Sacred Band"
Old 09-16-2001, 08:36 AM   #10
Chan
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks for your comment about reputition Zoltan..
But i decline your words about jaheira...

------------------
Wy WorDs WilL Speak ThE
TrUtH, my StreNgtH WilL aid The WeaKen OneS, And mY WisDom Show The Light....