Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2001, 05:05 AM   #191
Lord Shield

Everyone heards the upstairs. Lord Shield beams up to investigate and sees Killer has fallen out of bed. Tucks him back in and comes back down, shaking his head

Old 05-08-2001, 07:00 AM   #192
Killer
Banned User

Killer wake upp and says Why do you wake me upp i was killing something now i must do the same agien he open a portal to the lower planes and jump in and killing but forget to close it and out comes some killer rabbit and start to killing

death is the way of life...now it becomes yours
Old 05-08-2001, 07:33 AM   #193
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Killer:
Killer wake upp and says Why do you wake me upp i was killing something now i must do the same agien he open a portal to the lower planes and jump in and killing but forget to close it and out comes some killer rabbit and start to killing
sigh!

[This message has been edited by Lord Shield (edited 05-08-2001).]

Old 05-08-2001, 07:42 AM   #194
Killer
Banned User

Killer comes back to the bar whith the portal oh forgot to close it and kill the rabbit and go back to the portal and it close

Old 05-08-2001, 07:58 AM   #195
Killer
Banned User

Killer comes back and sitting in a corner whith boo swaping tales and rumors and boo falls in the ale mugg laghing to the ridicilus tales(squeeking)

Old 05-08-2001, 10:24 AM   #196
Lord Shield

ok folks, food is up now! the chef has a number of..

"TURNIP OMELETTE!"

..foods to taste the pallette, including

"TURNIP OMELETTE!"

sigh! ok, Jan, be right there

Old 05-08-2001, 07:01 PM   #197
BladeMaster

Where is Angel's pumpkin soup and evermeet ale

------------------

Old 05-08-2001, 07:14 PM   #198
TheDutkanator

A man from the east walks in clad in a plain unadorned grey-white robe. He takes a seat at the bar kindly smiling to all who look his way and asks, "Do you have holy water? I cannot drink your water unless it has been blessed and removed of impurities." He smiles as though his request was as normal as the town drunk getting a cheap ale.

------------------

Let's get'em guen!

Quote:
"I'm sorry, did I kill you?" -TheDutkanator
Old 05-08-2001, 07:34 PM   #199
Lord Shield

Without a hint of surprise, the bartender pours some water from a bottle. Once he has done so, he passes hand over it. A glow passes over the water and fades. "It's blessed now" and he passes it to you.
Voice from the background "Can I have some Turnip Mousse for dessert, please?" and the bartender moves on to deal with another customer

Old 05-09-2001, 02:30 AM   #200
Killer
Banned User

WHERE IS MY ALE?MOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! (where is the demon knight gif?)