Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-26-2001, 12:47 AM   #11
Tobbin_OHF

You got to be fast to get the good stuff. So about that M? LOL

Old 02-26-2001, 12:51 AM   #12
Tobbin_OHF

Well, what do you think? I tried to modify earlier message, but wouldn't let me turn on signature. *BUMMER*

Old 02-26-2001, 01:15 PM   #13
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

RAISTLIN: I am not trying to step over your bounds, but these are a few more that I found last night while searching. I tried to post them last night, but the d*** board was down.

Anyone is welcome to these also. Some are just funny, but some might be good sigs......just right click on the image to get the URL. As far as I know they are all available to 'outside' links, not like geocities.

PERHAPS BK & CLOUDY

LORD OF ALCOHOL???

FUNNY
----------------------------

Old 02-26-2001, 01:21 PM   #14
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

I think all of these gifs are great. Thanks for taking the time to get them. I have spent hours looking through free gifs and have yet to find one that would be appropriate for Lady Avalon. If anyone sees one that you think might fit, please let me know. Thanks.
Old 02-26-2001, 01:28 PM   #15
Hesperex

Some nice gifs there,I particularly like your signature gif raistlin very fitting for a monk

Old 02-26-2001, 02:38 PM   #16
RAISTLIN OHF

Yes Melusine, you can keep it. Melusine took H

Tobbin you can have M.

There is no need to ask me if you can keep/use these. Just do it. I put them up to be used. The only price to pay is to reference in your post which one you are taking. This way we follow the first come first serve deal.

Hesperex. I love my new sig. Unfortunately I am not a monk or playing one. However, i have always liked the Yin Yang thing. Kind of a neat thing since I am a libra, you know the scales and all that.

Old 02-27-2001, 01:00 PM   #17
RAISTLIN OHF

Wow. I must admit that I am really surprised
There are alot of people who have indicated that they would like gifs in their signatures. As of yet there have been only two takers. I will consider this offer open for a few more days. After that i will be deleting any gifs not spoken for.

Old 02-27-2001, 01:08 PM   #18
Tobbin_OHF

Raistlin, I would like to thank you for offering these wonderful Gifs. Especially since it actually got me off my lazy a** to modify the SP_horror gif I was using. Thank you. BTW, since I am using Tripod, you can remove the m one from the list as well. If I have probs with Tripod, I will give you a yell, k? Thanks again.

Old 02-27-2001, 02:25 PM   #19
Hesperex

Its is most kind of you indeed to host my sig file for me tobin, my own site seems to be playing up as far as linking from this forum goes.

Old 02-27-2001, 02:33 PM   #20
Tobbin_OHF

Sure, no problem. I've had a lot of help here too so it feels good to be able to help people back. You can use it for as long as it works. Hopefully, I will get a real website and then we can put anything at all there.

If you have other pics that you want to use, just send me a copy of them and I will put them up on the drive. Only thing you will have to change is the last name of the link. BTW, since it is a shorter name, if you use more than one link there, you can put both in your sig. Hopefully you keep them pretty small though, cause your sword is pretty big. But you could put a "sacrifice" pic up under your sword or whatever. I'm working on some more that I can put with my new skeleton. Thanks again Raistlin.