Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Winter
ok 4 30.77%
good 1 7.69%
love it 2 15.38%
bad 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-05-2005, 02:22 PM   #1
gamer201

Questions bout' winter
Old 03-05-2005, 03:07 PM   #2
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Winter needs to go. I hate winter, snow is OK I guess, I just love snowball fighting, also I like sledding, snow angels, I like snow, if there's any snow it has to be more then 10 inches of it.
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 06:05 PM   #3
Albromor
Mephistopheles

I am fortunate to live in a temperate region of the world where I get to experience all four seasons. I find winter good and I like snow, but of all the seasons it is my least favorite. I certainly am looking forward to longer and warmer days.
Albromor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 10:20 PM   #4
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

I like snow. But I dislike winter. Throwing snowballs at your gf is so fun and very romantic.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 11:51 PM   #5
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Well I could only answer a couple of questions in your poll since you seem to be under the mistaken impression that it snows everywhere in winter. But I like winter; our summers just drag on and on. I often long for winter, or at least autumn, during summer, but I never wish for summer during winter. Or only in a fashion sense, not a temperature sense. I do get sick of all my clothes by the end of a season lol .

I would like our winters to be just a bit colder though, like cold enough to have to wear scarves and gloves. Or even cold enough to not be able to wear thongs every day lol . And I would love to experience one winter where it is snowy, like a whole winter, not just a week's skiing holiday, but a whole season of really cold weather and snow and sleet and blizzards and stuff. Just once, though, I'm sure that would get old fast .
Old 03-06-2005, 08:10 AM   #6
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Who loves snow shovelling?

I like snow, only if there is lots of it, I hate when it snows a bit, or you get some snow and it melts quickly only to snow again, I like it all at once.

Lot's of snowwwww...
Old 03-06-2005, 08:18 AM   #7
philip
Galvatron

I love winter and snow [img]smile.gif[/img] I just like more than 10" just for the fun of it and as a bonus school will probably close and it'll be total chaos in our country (it snowed a few inches and everything went wrong already) gotta love seeing how well prepared we are for a little snow.
philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 05:19 AM   #8
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
Well I could only answer a couple of questions in your poll since you seem to be under the mistaken impression that it snows everywhere in winter. But I like winter; our summers just drag on and on. I often long for winter, or at least autumn, during summer, but I never wish for summer during winter.

I would like our winters to be just a bit colder though, like cold enough to have to wear scarves and gloves. Or even cold enough to not be able to wear thongs every day lol . And I would love to experience one winter where it is snowy, like a whole winter, not just a week's skiing holiday, but a whole season of really cold weather and snow and sleet and blizzards and stuff. Just once, though, I'm sure that would get old fast .
What she said [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Some of do not get snow! though unlike Aelia we do get frost twice a year every year. I have lived in snowy countries though and it was always fun ... but I was a lot younger then

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote