Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2006, 10:16 AM   #11
Lavindathar
Harper

I know, that's why I want to try FoW.

I've got all the equipment I need, and I got the skills for Mesmer secondary that was needed, so now I'm all set for FoW and the UW.
Old 09-28-2006, 12:41 PM   #12
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Personally speaking, if I farm it's in a Geomancer setup, and either Hydras out of Augury Rock or the Trolls out of Droks are the targets.

That having been said, with just over 500k in storage plus a heap of materials etc and 80+ unspent points, I'm waiting for Nightfall and doing THK and Raisu Palace missions for fun

OH, and also thinking of selling my Bone Dragon for an obscene amount of cash

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 01:14 PM   #13
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

It looks as if I'm going to have to declare allegience to one of the factions soon to further the storyline. Think I'll go Kurzick, although I can honestly say it doesn't really matter; Lili likes the Jade Sea better and Ruby likes the Echovald. Minau (Ele) pretty well excels in either. *sigh* Decisions, decisions.

Good luck on the farming, Brad.

Mouse -- Squeak!