Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-13-2004, 06:28 PM   #41
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Well, i don't believe in god, so there.

And yeah, France spent most of the time on the English side of the field, but they couldn't create one single scoring opportunity, that's what i meant with poor offensive performance. If you have so many individual superior players, yet you still can't create scoringopportunities, there's some serious food for thought for the remainder of the tournament.

[ 06-13-2004, 06:39 PM: Message edited by: johnny ]
Old 06-13-2004, 06:43 PM   #42
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

I can't believe that result. Stupid James shouldn't have dived at Henry's legs. The ball was going out anyway. You guys can't imagine the disappointment around me here. Luckily I don't care too much as Hungary isn't in it anyway [img]tongue.gif[/img] But I feel for the English - it is after all my second home.

However, I do object to you fools calling Zidane God - great footballer yes, but he's just a guy. God is by definition above all that is human so can you guys piss off with that xxx is God crap? Ok? It pisses me off.
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 06-13-2004, 06:45 PM   #43
Masklinn

I blame Campbell. [img]smile.gif[/img]
This game was tough (and we all expected that). The others might be smoother.

France - Netherlands for final ?
Old 06-13-2004, 06:52 PM   #44
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Masklinn:
I blame Campbell. [img]smile.gif[/img]
This game was tough (and we all expected that). The others might be smoother.

France - Netherlands for final ?
That would be great, but i don't think we'll make it that far. We'll selfdestruct by all kinds of internal squablings sooner or later, possibly in the first round already. If we manage to beat the Germans, we'll probably be in the next round, beating them always gives an enormous boost.
Old 06-13-2004, 09:41 PM   #45
Jorath Calar
Harper

Heh, I watched the first half, went out, pretty sure England would win... came home just now, checked this thread... and damn, looks like I missed a hell of a second half ... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-13-2004, 11:04 PM   #46
wellard
Dracolisk

They are not showing any of the matches down here in OZ on TV I could not find any radio stations with the game. oh well [img]graemlins/noevil.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 06-14-2004, 12:23 AM   #47
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Holland for final? hmm..you must ask a lot from Ruud then ehh ? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

LOL at Vaskex, Shall I say Zidane is god , Zidane is god, Zidane is god, Zidane is god , Zidane is god , Zidane is god. Well, His status last until the next match anyway. So try not to eat to much chili, it'll burn your mouth. which make you look like more of a fool.
Old 06-14-2004, 01:53 AM   #48
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
They are not showing any of the matches down here in OZ on TV I could not find any radio stations with the game. oh well [img]graemlins/noevil.gif[/img]
I think SBS Radio is providing some coverage of Euro 2004, so check that out.

-----

Watched the replay of France and England just then!

Talk about madness. Two goals in extra time! *speechless*

-----

I agree with Vaskez - Zidane might be a good player but he's no god.

+ http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlin...299457&cc=3436
Old 06-14-2004, 03:47 AM   #49
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
However, I do object to you fools calling Zidane God - great footballer yes, but he's just a guy. God is by definition above all that is human so can you guys piss off with that xxx is God crap? Ok? It pisses me off.
Okay.

Maybe he's a Godspawn? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Maybe not. Anyway, I sure hope that France will get to the Finals. Since neither Estonia nor Japan participate, I'm with France regardless whether they do well or not.
Old 06-14-2004, 06:52 AM   #50
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
Holland for final? hmm..you must ask a lot from Ruud then ehh ? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

LOL at Vaskex, Shall I say Zidane is god , Zidane is god, Zidane is god, Zidane is god , Zidane is god , Zidane is god. Well, His status last until the next match anyway. So try not to eat to much chili, it'll burn your mouth. which make you look like more of a fool.
Hmmm I look like a fool? You're the fool if you can't even understand what I'm saying. In fact you're so immature and naive about the world that I actually feel sorry for you this time. Though most of the time I just laugh at the stupidity of your posts [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray