Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2002, 01:51 PM   #1
Lioness
Jack Burton

What do you look for in a personality?

For me, it's intelligence, I want to be able to have a quality conversation. Openness, that he'll tell me if something's bothering him, and will listen to my problems as well. Honesty and Trust of course. Etc, etc...
Old 04-17-2002, 01:53 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

I agree fully, Lioness...intelligence is important, but equally (or more important) to me is Heart. I've known too many clever individuals who are witty and smart, but will cut someone to the bone verbally and walk away without a *by-your-leave*, or treat others as inferior because they perceive them to not be as smart as they are. Unacceptable and inexcusable in my book. So I'd like someone who is both intelligent, but more so, someone who is caring.

Cheers,
-Saz

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 04-17-2002, 01:59 PM   #3
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Ditto.

But then, does it excist a person like this? I meen like a person who is perfect in every way?

[ 04-17-2002, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: Sir Exxon ]
Old 04-17-2002, 02:06 PM   #4
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Exxon:
Ditto.

But then, does it excist a person like this? I meen like a person who is perfect in every way?
No, obviously not. But would you like someone who is perfect? It would get, boring I think after a while, most people I like are (almost) as stubborn and hot-headed as I can be Someone perfect would aggravate me, and I don't want to spend my life in jail for homocide.
Old 04-17-2002, 02:34 PM   #5
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Smart, funny, kindhearted, but none to the extreme. Level Headed... I dunno....somewhere in there is what I'm looking for, I guess... [img]smile.gif[/img]

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 04-17-2002, 02:41 PM   #6
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

An excellent topic Lioness! Intellegence isnt big for me, but they have to be at least as smart as me(not too difficult ). Honesty is a must also, but so far i havnt had a problem with a guy lying to me.
Funny! If they arent funny then its no way for me! Gotta trust him...yep yep, and he has to trust me! Pretty much the same as you Lioness!
Old 04-17-2002, 02:45 PM   #7
Spelca
Emerald Dragon

He should be smart, open-minded, kind, erm,... have a sense of humour, considerate, etc. [img]smile.gif[/img] But a sense of humour and kind count the most. Also smart... Ahh, everything does. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2002, 04:33 PM   #8
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Well, I'd have to say someone who's intelligent, got a sense of humour, an evil streak and who's not too whiney or attention-seeking. Preferrably also someone who's a slight bit crazy, I find normal people too boring [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2002, 06:45 PM   #9
khazadman
User suspended until [Feb13]

intelligence and humor are essential as well as some things i can't go into here(gotta keep it clean).but i hate insecurity and subservience.i don't want a woman telling me all about all her bad experiences with men and i don't want them waiting on me hand and foot.of course i like spoiling a woman myself.
Old 04-17-2002, 07:38 PM   #10
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hmm... Havent we already had this thread? ah well.... Geez Blue youve started a thread fad [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway what did I say last time.... Oh yeah... *ahem*:

I like my gals to have a funny sarcastic sense of humour, Its good If they are a bit annoying but not TOO annoying(makes life intersting, but i dont like it THAT interstin) They can be as dumb as poles, it doesnt bother me, as long as they can understand MOST of the silly jokes I crack, but all in all they gotta be nice people [img]smile.gif[/img] . vAnd a little bit Crazy never hurt