Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2001, 12:37 AM   #1
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ok, here is where we continue the GOOD fun and INTERESTING conversations of the Icebreaker thread I started on the old board!

Remember, if you haven't posted to the thread at all- you should tell us something about yourself and something you know about someone else on the board. NO flames please and it's NOT a popularity contest. Just a way for me to get to know you and everyone else to do the same.

NOW- Let the chatting begin! (and meandering conversations are WELCOME here...this is StormQueen territory!)

Cloudbringer

------------------
Storm-Queen - Sixth of the Seven Chosen Sisters

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 03-03-2001).]
Old 03-03-2001, 12:53 AM   #2
JJ/newbie

hey cloudbabe, oops i mean stormsylph, oops i mean piezioelectric princess, oops i mean uh, what was i talking about?...durn alzheimer, err what was that? yes i put the cat out, dear

heh heh heh

------------------
When given a choice, take both.

Old 03-03-2001, 01:11 AM   #3
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hey JJ! Speaking of cuties, I've SEEN your picture on the photo pages! mmmmmm.... hehehe

"stormsylph" hmmm, now that's a new and unusual one! But "piezioelectric princess" oh my! What Thesaurus are you using...and uh can you translate? I immediately thought dinosaur era for some weird reason! Ok, it's late and I'm tired!

So what are you doing up at this hour, anyway?

CloudWonder

------------------
Storm-Queen aka The Purple Rose of the Knight
Old 03-03-2001, 01:45 AM   #4
JJ/newbie

all over again? i'll try the cliffnotes version- grew up in great falls montana, much hunting fishing horses camping, joined army reserve upon parole from high school, went to mt. state u. on bio-med scholarship which i drank away, went army full time to germany (all great grands from there) for 2 years, local woman i met could not leaveparents and i could not stay, got single again,back to montana to finish univ, communications degree, started masters program and taught freshman speech as adjunct professor, left town suddenly when DEA and local yokels busted close friends who had watched to much miami vice and had started to live it, ended up in alaska working as oilfield roustabout, pipefitter, hazardous waste oops fixer, and painter. met ex and created Amanda my one true love (9 yrs old apr 24) moved back to mt. at behest of dad to work for and buy his business, sold advertising, got good enough that he was able to sell business to competitors for twice what he had promised to sell to me for (lesson in getting it in writing learned) sold cars for awhile, and if you folks think car dealers rip off thier customers, you should work for one and find out what getting ripped off is really all about!, got into telemarketing, been doing that for last 2+ years, got re-certified in therapeutic massage-(reiki, swedish, shiatsu) after divorce sep 98, doing that on the side of phone stuff, still trying to figure out what the hell it is I'm going to do when I grow up, perhaps blinding epiphany will occur before 38th b-day in oct. whew! any questions, class- submit in writing on second tuesday of first week of month, per usual.

------------------

Old 03-03-2001, 01:56 AM   #5
JJ/newbie

hey stormbabe, my usual work hours now are about 1p-930p, so i have been turned into a sort of demi-vampire, and this time of night is when i usually have to play and post, although i have been doing much more posting than playing (your influence, if i'm not mistaken,although i usually am, just ask my ex ) saw your pic also, im a goner, save vs. blonde at -9, so iam am instantly your helpless thrall. piezioelectric refers to (if can recollect) the electrical energy generated in a crystalline lattice, or organically in all those sci-fi books i grew up on.

------------------

Old 03-03-2001, 02:01 AM   #6
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Holy shit! Two days and you're a magister already? :embarrassed: I had two days had start on you and I'm only 20 posts ahead. That's 85 posts per day! How DO you get away with it at work, hmm?

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Holy Flame
Old 03-03-2001, 02:43 AM   #7
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Memnoch: We don't call her the spam princess for nuttin. LOL

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-03-2001, 06:11 AM   #8
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

OOOOOH Memny! A STEAM OPENING! HAHAHAHA!
OH yes, the first really good one since Armie left us! (savors the moment then pounces) Ahhh sweetcheeks, it's not how often one does it, but how well! HAHAHA Oh yes! I am back with a vengeance!

Oh, and as for all those posts (and you with EXTRA days on me...tsk tsk)...heehee...watch my dust, baby, watch my dust! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

Ahh, good morning world!

StormTrooper

------------------
Storm-Queen -aka The Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-03-2001, 06:13 AM   #9
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Tobbin! Good morning to you in sunny Florida!

High Priestess of Spam
Old 03-03-2001, 06:16 AM   #10
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
OOOOOH Memny! A STEAM OPENING! HAHAHAHA!
OH yes, the first really good one since Armie left us! (savors the moment then pounces) Ahhh sweetcheeks, it's not how often one does it, but how well! HAHAHA Oh yes! I am back with a vengeance!

Oh, and as for all those posts (and you with EXTRA days on me...tsk tsk)...heehee...watch my dust, baby, watch my dust! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

Ahh, good morning world!

StormTrooper

I'm sure you do it as well as any...spamming, that is.
Then again, spam is...pink, isn't it? Or is it dark red?

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Holy Flame