Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-19-2002, 03:21 PM   #41
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

It ends when I get the Hammer of Communution, then I go to the Modron Maze. (NOT Ravel's.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 04-19-2002, 03:30 PM   #42
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Just wnted to say Happy Friday [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Hope y'all have a great weekend. Have a fun haiatis Regin.
I've been playing Dark Age of Camelot a little too much lately
my buddy who bought the game for me and I have been reaking havoc in Realm vs Realm play [img]smile.gif[/img] .. To much fun.
Old 04-19-2002, 04:35 PM   #43
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Hi, Elif, Happy Friday to you! I've got the why-can't-I-have Neverwinter-Nights whine blues. Playing PS: T, but spent most of the day working on my NWN characters.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 04-19-2002, 05:10 PM   #44
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Elif Godson:

my buddy who bought the game for me and I have been reaking havoc in Realm vs Realm play [img]smile.gif[/img] .. To much fun.
Happy Friday to you too Elif! I dont have to work this weekend Hmmm well I guess I do, wash the truck, do some remodeling work in the house, pause and reflect on my earnings/debt ratio (blah)the hell with it I may just drink beer and play Dungeon Seige all weekend!
Old 04-19-2002, 05:17 PM   #45
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
quote:
Originally posted by Elif Godson:

Happy Friday to you too Elif! I dont have to work this weekend Hmmm well I guess I do, wash the truck, do some remodeling work in the house, pause and reflect on my earnings/debt ratio (blah)the hell with it I may just drink beer and play Dungeon Seige all weekend![/QUOTE]LOL, if ya wanna do some remodleing come on down to my place
I just put in for some refinanceing so I can do just that. Cross your fingers for me, Daddy need's a new kitchen..

Sorry to hear about your blues Gal. it will happen...eventually [img]smile.gif[/img]
Well it is off to the homestead, my work week is now over [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
Cya
Old 04-19-2002, 05:24 PM   #46
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Happy Friday all, and in about an hour and a half, Happy Saturday!!!
Have a great weekend people!!

[ 04-19-2002, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: Talthyr Malkaviel ]
Old 04-19-2002, 05:34 PM   #47
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Elif, how much beer ya got? The hell with the kitchen, lets tear the roof off and build a second floor! And a garage. And a shop. And a bar area with widescreen tv and retractable dome roof for watching football. And my room, we build all that I'm moving in!
Old 04-19-2002, 05:41 PM   #48
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Hi, all. Elif, LoA, about a year ago we did an extensive remodeling to our house, and we are still reeling. Cost twice the estimate, took four times the time, you feel invaded, and finally it's over. Never again! Well, I could use a new kitchen. And the upstairs bath needs re-tiling. And the little downstairs bath needs a new sink...naaah!
Old 04-19-2002, 05:58 PM   #49
uss
20th Level Warrior

hehe, galadria, i got to the same place where you are in Ps:T. i gotta do lotssa worm killing
Old 04-19-2002, 06:02 PM   #50
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
Hi, all. Elif, LoA, about a year ago we did an extensive remodeling to our house, and we are still reeling. Cost twice the estimate, took four times the time, you feel invaded, and finally it's over. Never again! Well, I could use a new kitchen. And the upstairs bath needs re-tiling. And the little downstairs bath needs a new sink...naaah!
We had an extension added to our house once, but luckily it didn't take too long (we knew the builders), the only bad thing to come of it was that the noise made our old cat scared and he bolted, and we lost him for 8 weeks, and he came back skinny!!
He did eat his way back to his normal size again though