Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2001, 02:52 PM   #1
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

In my limited vocabulary, I could not find a term that defines such an action on September 11th. I wished "evil" is a fitting term, yet it is not. For evil iteself pales in the presence of such horror.

If any of those who committed the crime is in least way capable of love, care or compassion, he would not do it. Not to so many! Not to ANYONE!

I just have to remind myself that, those who died in that tragic day, will not die in vain. Their blood will be vegenced, and whoever did this will be brought to justice. For no tyrrants, terroists, dictators, anything, nothing on earth can stop the full force of humanity, when billions of people are bend together and united with one faith.

we WILL catch the little punks!!!

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 09-13-2001).]
Old 09-13-2001, 02:55 PM   #2
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
In my limited vocabulary, I could not find a term that defines such an action on September 11th. I wished "evil" is a fitting term, yet it is not. For evil iteself pales in the presence of such horror.

If any of those who committed the crime is in least way capable of love, care or compassion, he would not do it. Not to so many! Not to ANYONE!

I just have to remind myself that, those who died in that tragic day, will not die in vain. Their blood will be vegenced, and whoever did this will be brought to justice. For no tyrrants, terroists, dictators, anything, nothing on earth can stop the full force of humanity, when billions of people are bend together and united with one faith.

we WILL catch the little punks!!!

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 09-13-2001).]
250, in that vocabulary of yours, have you come across the word 'rhetoric'?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Silver Cheetah (edited 09-13-2001).]
Old 09-13-2001, 02:55 PM   #3
dominions
Elminster

And what will you do to them when you find them?

------------------
Hey! Like RPGs? See the DungeonCraft - RPG Game Maker on the Ironworks Gaming Forum
Old 09-13-2001, 03:00 PM   #4
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by dominions:
And what will you do to them when you find them?

me? you mean my personal secret tortures? hehehehehehe (sick laugh, and evil grin)

you DON'T want to know
Old 09-13-2001, 03:02 PM   #5
Aurican
Elminster

Why are all of you people trying to make it out that Americans are stupid, uniformed people that don't know anything. You two so far seems be mocking a person that is obviously distraught by the deaths of many thousands of his(and my own) countrymen. Terrorism is something that the free world is against. Including every citizen of the UK. How would you guys feel if tens of thousands of people were randomly killed in London out of the blue? I don't care how much you dispise Americans but in the very least respect them enough after the deaths of so many. Some of the "strangers" you can so idly comment about are actually family here. So how about keeping your snide comments to yourselves. Thanks.

------------------
Can an elf get a break anywhere these days?

http://angelfire.com/rpg/aurican
Old 09-13-2001, 03:04 PM   #6
dominions
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:

me? you mean my personal secret tortures? hehehehehehe (sick laugh, and evil grin)

you DON'T want to know
Your probably right there.

The thing is, though, how do deal with such monsters without becoming a monster yourself?
Old 09-13-2001, 03:06 PM   #7
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Aurican:
Why are all of you people trying to make it out that Americans are stupid, uniformed people that don't know anything. You two so far seems be mocking a person that is obviously distraught by the deaths of many thousands of his(and my own) countrymen. Terrorism is something that the free world is against. Including every citizen of the UK. How would you guys feel if tens of thousands of people were randomly killed in London out of the blue? I don't care how much you dispise Americans but in the very least respect them enough after the deaths of so many. Some of the "strangers" you can so idly comment about are actually family here. So how about keeping your snide comments to yourselves. Thanks.

thank you, we always need to remember what happened on September 11th. It just drives us forward until we seek out every sick little bastards from their hiding holes

I am not American, by the way, but I love the nation!
Old 09-13-2001, 03:07 PM   #8
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by dominions:
Your probably right there.

The thing is, though, how do deal with such monsters without becoming a monster yourself?
I am a F---ING monster, got it?
Old 09-13-2001, 03:09 PM   #9
dominions
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Aurican:

Aurican, I'm sorry if anything I have said has made you think that I think this is some sort of joke. I DO NOT. I cannot emphasise that enough.
I was trying to find out what people plan to do when they catch with these cretins (to light a word).
So if you're upset, I'm very sorry (I mean it).

------------------
Hey! Like RPGs? See the DungeonCraft - RPG Game Maker on the Ironworks Gaming Forum
Old 09-13-2001, 03:26 PM   #10
Djinn Raffo
Ra

something, guys