Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2001, 08:02 PM   #21
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Vicotnik:
Pretty much yeah.

Well, I hate to disagree with you, but I try to find something to respond to than to just say. Yep. Or You're stuffed with monkeys. If what I say will not give some kind of appropriate response, then I stay away from the thread. There are several threads out there that you can jump to and have something good to say. This isn't to say that I haven't responded to something to just get the numbers, but I really try to make sure I either gave someone a good answer to a question they had, or tried to treat that person as if they were really there talking to me. I'm out of the rush now, cause all I really wanted was Drow Warrior. I'm finding that I started a severe amount of spamming now and I guess that was a bad thing. My time on the board is really limited. Not sure how much longer I'm gonna be able to stay. I've talked with a few others and they agree. We've lost a couple of posters because they feel the board is too number driven. They feel that although this is an offtopic posting area, we should have some guidelines and rules set up. We are still having the problem of threads being pushed down and ignored. I used to go in and try to answer those on the old forum, but now that we have two sections, it's just too much. I'll try to come in and check up on you guys from time to time, but for now, this is TOBBIN signing off.

mmmmmmmmmmm beep beep *pop*

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-06-2001, 12:10 AM   #22
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Yeah, I agree...I'm doing it the slow way too...but periodic spam is fun...Hope Tobbin comes back...Tobbin? You there? Tried to reply in the big spam when my stars turned green, but my post never showed up... No crash or anything... just did the normal refresh thing on it and, nope...it wasn't there

------------------
Old 03-06-2001, 12:19 AM   #23
JJ/newbie

Dr. Phreaky's advice for the aholic - take a chill pill, duuude. I think it is kind of funny myself, and am still in awe of those who accomplish so much while doing so little

------------------
When given a choice, take both.

Old 03-06-2001, 08:33 AM   #24
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Draconia:
Welcome to the new board Milamber.

SEE I don't have any pretty stars yet.

But you have to coolest dragon i have ever seen!!! Reminds alittle about Coaxl-Dragon..

Well, welcome to the new board Milamber and Yes a Drow Warrior is something bad, if it happens in 3-4 days hehe

------------------

::HOWLING WOLFGIR THE MAD WOLF::