Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-06-2000, 02:15 PM   #1
Cccc

O.k i am a newbie, and when i finished getting rid of those nasty trolls in the nalia quest i recived 650 gold, but when i asked one of my friends he said he had gotten 10000 gold. Why don't I get 10000 gold. By the way i am a fighter and i have said yes to nalia's offer to be the lord of the hold.

Old 11-06-2000, 02:42 PM   #2
Rabbit Slayer

You probably just handled the dialoug with people differently from your friends. Are your friends playing as fighters also? They may have gotten more money as they didnt have the option of becomming lord of the keep.

Rabbit Slayer.