Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-05-2000, 11:29 AM   #1
Rabbit Slayer

How long do you usually have to wait until the game lets you join? Me and some guys waited around in a room, when everyone was there we started the game. I WAITED FOR 20 MINUTES AND NOTHING HAPPENED!!!!!

Any help would be appreciated!

Rabbit Slayer

Old 11-06-2000, 12:51 AM   #2
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

(ooc)
Usually the game begins when the player with the slowest link had loaded everything necessary to begin the game. In this case, one of your bretheren might have a really slow link - or the link dropped, fooling mplayer into thinking that it was still loading perchance? I don't have much experience with mplayer hence most of the above is pure postulation (alluring alliteration!). Hope you've had more success since the posting of the message.
Regards,
Old 11-06-2000, 12:58 AM   #3
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I wouldn't mind learning more about multiplayer as well so let us know how you progress.
Old 11-06-2000, 02:59 PM   #4
Jason
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Mplayer really aint that great, I would really recommend gamespy would be much faster. Besides that, just get an ip. should be waaay better