Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-02-2000, 02:16 PM   #1
[twisti]

I'm sorry I ask this again, but even with searching and reading for hours I just didn't got a clue what I'm doing wrong.

I have two of this fancy golden symbol thingies. One from the ghost protectors of the woman whose bones I was carrying, on from the cell with the shadow.

I have, however, three scroll about these rituals, and a tome of some kind. Unlocked all shadow/magic barriers, too.

So now, where to get this last piece ? Do I have to perfome this ritual somehow ? How ? Or where the heck do I find the last piece ?

Old 11-02-2000, 02:27 PM   #2
Glorick the Half-Orc

If I remember correctly, it is across the lettered floor - either on that last shadow creature or in the area directly behind where he was...

Old 11-02-2000, 02:35 PM   #3
[twisti]

Oh, as said, I already got this piece of the stone.

Old 11-02-2000, 02:50 PM   #4
Sir Rich

In the north-west corner of the map, you'll find a statue. Talk to the statue, and he'll make you go through the rituals. Make sure you do your homework on the scrolls though, or he'll cook you. Once you complete the 3 rituals, you'll get another piece of the symbol.

Old 11-06-2000, 10:28 PM   #5
WolfHound

Whatever you do, don't even talk to the dragon. He makes mince-meat outta your party.

Old 11-06-2000, 11:14 PM   #6
Armisael

Alternatively, you can kill the dragon and take his scales and Crom Faeyr part. But suit yourself.