Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2001, 10:12 PM   #1
Dragoon
Welcomed New User

Hey, finally got to that village, but there i got a problem, i went down stairs and im trying to find the shaman toad, but hes not in there and i cant figure out how to get back up the ladders?? is there a command to climb and while im there, where can i find him? thanks
Dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2001, 10:56 PM   #2
Raistlin
Manshoon

Hello
Well climbing back up the Ladders is easy, U just gotta walk in front of them, look up and move forward as usual, as for a missing, Shamen? I dunno, U gotta go right towards the back, cross over a smallsqare pool, and climb up another set of ladders, just head straight I think
Hope this helps u
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2001, 11:13 PM   #3
Moni

When you cross the squarepool of water, you will find another hut with a ladder straight ahead but you will need to turn around at its entrance and you will be able to see (more clearly in software mode) another tunnel going off to the right. Follow it to another hut with a ladder going up and take that ladder. You will know it is the right one to reach Shinwiki by the pyramid of barrels on the left side.

If any toads block your way, just tell them "Ukabu" to get them to follow you so you can lead them back to a place where you can go around them if telling them "Hail" or "Goodbye" do not work.

: )
Don't forget to tell Shinwiki that you are Ukabu too so he will open the door for you to finish the quest. (Walk right up to him so you don't end up standing on the door)

: )
Moni