Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-06-2000, 07:19 PM   #1
Gotaxewilltravel

I've been told that to access the Umar Hills map and quest, I have to meet Delon at the City Gates. I've already finished Nalia's first quest and I have no NPCs with me (only the characters I've generated myself). Delon is no where to be found. Now, I've been told that Minsc must be in the party, so I went to the Copper Coronet and took him in the party, but still no Delon (and more importantly, no Umar Hills map). Any advice, anyone? Did I do something out of sequence or something--I am still in Chapter 2 (didn't pay the 15,000 gold yet to Gaelan or Bodhi). Thanks!!