Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-06-2000, 12:09 AM   #1
Jon Irenicus
Elminster

Jack what you have to do is go to the slums. Look at the map. Go to the Deserted Building. Be ready for a fight with spellcasters.
Old 11-06-2000, 11:39 AM   #2
jack
Welcomed New User

Help, I was returning a dead body to the docks (chapter 2) and the thought of a spot of ale tempted my to visit the local pub, buy lo, no sooner did we get our drinks than an ex-slaver cursed Jaheira and vanished. Hints: go to the Copper and find out about Belgrade (he's dead you know) possibly killed in the eastern slums (could not find any truth to that) and possibly go the city area and find the government building? I search the area and found government park, the council of six, but no government building. What do I do to help Jaheira and her cursed condition?
Old 11-06-2000, 02:52 PM   #3
Rabbit Slayer

I did this quest when my character was still a little crap low level fighter. I found that when the mages appear they have the blue feedback circles around them. Try initiating dialoug with the one on the left. He'll offer to leave you alone for 1000 gp. This way you only have to kill two of the little buggers. (Watch the middle mage one of the first spells he'll cast will be chaos - if that happens just pray you party goes beserk at your enemies not you!)

Rabbit slayer

Old 11-06-2000, 08:55 PM   #4
Armisael

The suggestion to go to Government wasn't just a red herring, you know. If you go into the Council Hall, talk to the mage who always tries to fob you off and ask about the wizards that cursed Jaheira, then go outside again, there'll be the head mage of the mercenary group standing there. You can then pay him off, which will stop the wizards from guarding Ployer (and if you like, you can top him right after bribing him to get your money back). Then it's a simple matter of a one-on-one against Ployer. I love watching him try to call in his goons and failing. "Attack! Er... attack! What!?"