Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-03-2004, 04:16 PM   #31
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
So, dplax, are assassins not as expensive there? [img]tongue.gif[/img] I might just have to go to Australia, then, for the kangaroo!! Anyways, it seems kind of sad that so much of the world knows so much about the American elections, when I have no idea who's even running the other countries! But, frankly, I dont care. Politics is like torture for me, but what I've seen and heard, I am not surprised at all that GW has been reelected. Also, I'm not all that disapponted, either. So, [img]tongue.gif[/img] !
Old 11-03-2004, 04:20 PM   #32
Stratos
Vampire

Move to Sweden, Jonas. Lots of big-breasted blondes.
Old 11-03-2004, 04:22 PM   #33
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaradu:
Aye, Jonas, come to England! You and I will travel up to Lancashire, meeting Beaumanoir, and there we shall await Gangrell, at which point we all move to London with our green tra'or. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sounds good bud

But I wonder though, where's a good place to move to in the UK? More specfically in the Scotland area?
Old 11-03-2004, 04:25 PM   #34
dplax
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Dron_Cah:
So, dplax, are assassins not as expensive there?
Depends on who you want to take care of and how fast I guess. But if you want cheap assassins I think they would be cheaper in ex-Soviet Union countries. Their militaries had a lot of soldiers quit the army after 1990.

Old 11-03-2004, 04:31 PM   #35
Jonas Strider
Manshoon

"Move to Sweden, Jonas. Lots of big-breasted blondes." - Stratos

"We welcome many people in Australia. Also If you leave now you will be comming into our Summer with our AWSOME beaches. Plus every iperson who moves here gets a free pet kangaroo when they move in!!" - TDC

AW nuts! Hard choices here. Free pet kangeroo or blondes. Oh man this is killing me. Can't i have both? Thanks everyone. Your posts are making me smile and laugh.
Old 11-03-2004, 04:32 PM   #36
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Oooh yeah!, Come down to Australia, there are Kangaroo's, Koala's, and Platapus....Well that's all the unique stuff, but its great anyway!!
Oh yeah, come and live in Orange, there are plenty of IW's here.
Old 11-03-2004, 04:34 PM   #37
Stratos
Vampire

Sorry, the two countries are far apart.

But if the Aussies let Sweden annex their country, you can have both.
Old 11-03-2004, 04:45 PM   #38
Jonas Strider
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by nashriel:
best country to live in, according to the UN, is norway, it's a bit rainy though. and we pretty much hate GWB and what he's done to the world. we can't even begin to comprehend how he got re-elected, why would anyone vote for him?
i would say but might offend some of my fellow americans here (also any harder core stuff should be said in the Current Events board). you may PM me if you want. and WELCOME TO IW Nash!!

[ 11-03-2004, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: Jonas Strider ]
Old 11-03-2004, 04:56 PM   #39
nashriel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

thanks a lot.
no explanation required. the election is over, no way back now it will all be all right in the end, it always is.
consider norway though!!!! we have as many beautiful blond girls with big breats as the sweeds. and much more money
Old 11-03-2004, 04:59 PM   #40
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonas Strider:
"Move to Sweden, Jonas. Lots of big-breasted blondes." - Stratos

"We welcome many people in Australia. Also If you leave now you will be comming into our Summer with our AWSOME beaches. Plus every iperson who moves here gets a free pet kangaroo when they move in!!" - TDC

AW nuts! Hard choices here. Free pet kangeroo or blondes. Oh man this is killing me. Can't i have both? Thanks everyone. Your posts are making me smile and laugh.
hey we ahve plenty of Blondes in bikinis here as well! We also have brunettes and redheads. The main thing is they are all in bikinis.