Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2001, 10:08 AM   #1
Sharheim
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Im not realy sure im complete with Ishad'na...
But this is what i have done..
First thing i did in Ishad'na was to complete the boogres caves.
Then i did stout mines.. "I killed the stout king" cause i had my head all messed up in there.. and i couldnt get over to the other track.
Then i completed Dragonspire - but i never saw any colanth.
Then i did Shrugeon ruins - Returned to Dragonspire got the Mavin sword.
But - im only guild lvl 1 with all characters but 1.
And thats my Ninja rat he is Guild lvl 2.

Thanks in Advance.
Sharheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2001, 10:11 AM   #2
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Go check all the guilds and get as many quests as you should get. You might not get many because you already completed all the dungeons but you still might get one or two.

Good piece of advice: Always check all the guilds before entering a new dungeon.
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2001, 10:45 AM   #3
the_young_one
Manshoon

[spoiler warning]

You're quite far behind in the guild ascension.. in the brimloch roon area, the following can maximise your quests:

1. Pick up the town hall quest and take out the centaur who is just a stones throw north of the port

2. Get the Talrik quest from the Pawn shop.. He's over to the west so you can explore a little and he will give you a quest too..You can also get the Tample quest and find the fountain of isis up north

3. Take the skull castle quests (magic shoppe destroy Mada Mabbig, armory retrieve shield), accept Lich's offer, find holy relic and leave with the Staff of Death

4. Optional. Get the magic shoppe bark horror quest and town hall destroy hydra quest. Unfortunately the bark seeds are only available by killing Oakenmir (not recommended for environmental reasons) or by tree-surfing (after leaving Brimloch Roon gate, look up and climb the wall, then surf above the trees west) until you reach the lost sea, then go to isle of sands where you'll meet the fiendish hydra (save before you meet the hydra), then hang around near the west side of Cet's pyramid until you meet a bark horror (you need one bark seed per quest member)..

5. Pick up the armory quest so that you can kill ramakamil on the way to anephas shrine. Take the Anephas Shrine quests (pawn shop prove leprechaun exists, bushi-dojo kill darkened one, magic shoppe duh - open the door to shrine, temple find ankh of isis).. Leave through the front entrance, go back to Brimloch roon, pick up the next bushi-dojo quest and kill Blackbeard who is at the back exit of the shrine

6. Pick up the remaining quests (Pawn shop retrieve Talons Fang [if you accepted the leprechaun quest, you can't get this quest.. so if you want this one then that character has to forgo the leprechaun quest], Bushi-dojo retrieve sword in stone, temple find monks ward)and hydra town hall quest if you passed on step 4 above..

If you're playing unpatched, many of these quests continue to reward you each time you visit. I'm playing the patched version, but even with this the leprechaun pawn shop quest and the open anephas shrine magic shoppe are still bugged..

Certain traits are only available when your characters reach level 5 in the guilds so you're really missing out.. You might want to replay the game and in the ishad n'ha area, go to shurugeon castle first, then stout mines, boogre prison, and then dragonspire..

Good luck..
the_young_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2001, 11:06 AM   #4
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Also, are you sure you did ALL the quest in Valeia, some of them might still be available to you.
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2001, 11:30 AM   #5
Sharheim
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks guys..
Im gonna do it right now.
Sharheim is offline   Reply With Quote