Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-11-2001, 02:54 PM   #1
Absynthe

Although I have spoken with the Toad Shaman, I can't seem to get to the next area... the shaman's door doesn't work for me, and there is no exit from the cave of the oracle.
I have the feeling I'm missing something quite obvious...
Any hints would be appreciated
Old 01-11-2001, 03:15 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

The shaman;s door doesn't work? The trap door??

But if you've seen the oracle you must have been down the trap door. There is a cave like exit on the far side. I remember last time I was in here there was a portion of it in which you could get stuck and it would seem to be a dead end. Try moving around a bit where that happens to you, because there is an exit!

Hope that will help! If not, write again!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2001, 03:27 PM   #3
Absynthe

I got to the oracle through a cave opening at the north end of the lake to the west of toad village. There were three figures at the end of the cave, surrounded by a ring of fire. I thought there should be an exit somewhere around there, but I didn't see anything. Perhaps I should keep trying, I may have just missed it.
As for the shaman's door, when I try to activate it, I get a message like "Shaman's door is not working" or somesuch thing.
Thanks for your help Wyv.
Old 01-11-2001, 04:02 PM   #4
Moni

You'll need the Signet of the Mavin (A ring) to get by the Oracles...acquired from Nivius in The Tombs of Heroes in the crypt.
If I remember correctly, the word "Ukabu" was the one I said to Shinwiki and he replied with some banter that included the words "take this way" or "go this way" to defeat the evil. That should be when the door opens.
: )
Moni
Old 01-11-2001, 04:07 PM   #5
Absynthe

I haven't yet had the "ukabu" convo thread with the Shaman! Although I do have the signet ring... Perhaps I need to have the character equipped with the ring do the talking with the oracle?

Thanks Moni!

p.s.
I like your kitty page, I have nine cats myself.