Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-2001, 05:32 AM   #21
Donut
Jack Burton

Q What's brown and sticky and you find it on the ground?

A A stick.

------------------
The Truth is in the Profile
Old 03-18-2001, 07:48 AM   #22
MORDRICK THE MAD
The Magister

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?.
MY BABY MONK IS HAVING NIGHTMARES ABOUT POO POO NOW!

------------------

At an early age, Mordrick the Monk showed Promise!
Old 03-18-2001, 10:40 AM   #23
Father Bronze
Baaz Draconian

LOL Donut.

But seriously (if I can post seriously on this thread), I always thought of Korgan as one who could/did eat nails. I wonder what that does to his intestinary tract?
Old 03-18-2001, 11:03 AM   #24
Zateel
Zhentarim Guard

Well, Korgan doesn't strike me as the type to chew too carefully, which brings us to the question:

Do the hemaglobin building properties of eating nails (I mean the highly ferrous ones) offset the effects of intestinal hemorrage, or do the innately alkali(in comparison) digestive enzymes of Dwarves inhibit gaining an advantage in iron binding capacity?

Some things just keep me up at night, you know?

For an empirical answer to your question, I'd have to go with visual observation as my primary tool so I could discover:

Is his dookey red, or is it brown? Thanks God for a Constitution modifier for Dwarves, is all I can say.

------------------
and the flaming sword turning every way, guards the tree of life.
Old 03-18-2001, 11:27 AM   #25
Father Bronze
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Zateel:
Do the hemaglobin building properties of eating nails (I mean the highly ferrous ones) offset the effects of intestinal hemorrage, or do the innately alkali(in comparison) digestive enzymes of Dwarves inhibit gaining an advantage in iron binding capacity?
Very interesting. However, I don't think that the iron alone would offset the intestinal hemorrage. Never fear though, I don't believe that Korgan only eats nails. An occasional nail or two shouldn't hurt too much. Especially if chewed well.

Old 03-18-2001, 11:41 AM   #26
Azreall, Master of War
Dungeon Master

man, you people are WEIRD...
So I feel at home here...

Well... and new target :

Khalid : Does it come out in shocks ??? You know... the way bunnies do it ??? like rpf-prf-pr-praf-p-p-p-PRAF !!!
Or is his shit just as weak as he is ? Does it drip out, straight into his kneeholes ? Hehe, that must be why he's always so jumpy... Somebody might notice that Khalid went PooPoo...

Or what about the Otyough ??? Out wich hole does he "loses some encumberance" ?
Maybe it would be an Idea for BG : Throne of Bhaal to let him have a special atack : Toxic Shit Attack.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHHhhh... IT BURNS !!!
Old 03-18-2001, 11:44 AM   #27
Zateel
Zhentarim Guard

Maybe Edwin can cast "Grease" on his a**hole, and he could "save vs. nails"

If he fails, he's have a "Color Spray" out the back!
Old 03-18-2001, 11:47 AM   #28
Zateel
Zhentarim Guard

I don't know about the Otyough, but watch out for Fiirkrag's back-up when he runs out of breath weapons! That'll teach that thief to sneak up behind...
Old 03-18-2001, 01:48 PM   #29
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Well lets not forget Mazzy. As she is a hafling I speculate a small yet dainty specimen, solid and full of hafling health. I suspect earthy colors prevail. Perhaps with a pink ribbon around it for decorative purposes
Old 03-18-2001, 01:55 PM   #30
Azreall, Master of War
Dungeon Master

Yeah, a color spray allright. In just 1 color (I'll let you guys imagine WHAT color exactly).

And about Mazzy's shit. She is so Lawfull, her Anal-mass must be Radiating with goodness. You know with all the lights. And maybe it has one of those golden circless on it, and some angels around it.