Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-15-2001, 01:08 PM   #11
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

quote:
Originally posted by Russ:
Y'all don't get out much, do you?

thats an absurd comment
let 'em play the way they want
Old 11-15-2001, 07:42 PM   #12
Lothar

This is just too cool!!! I never considered all this stuff before!! Maybe time for fistandantilus to be planed in to commit some good ole down home atrocities lol. MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old 11-15-2001, 08:42 PM   #13
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

this thread just changed my mind. I just started a game i was going to solo as a neutral bard, but now im going to play as an evil character. im thinking about an assassin dueled to a mage. and then I'll just go about murdering everything in sight, just for the death of it
Old 11-15-2001, 10:06 PM   #14
Fuzzy Animal
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe:
this thread just changed my mind. I just started a game i was going to solo as a neutral bard, but now im going to play as an evil character. im thinking about an assassin dueled to a mage. and then I'll just go about murdering everything in sight, just for the death of it

Sounds like a true Bhaalspawn!!!!!
Old 11-15-2001, 10:13 PM   #15
Seid
Manshoon

I agree. Being evil rocks! I returned to Athkatla at the end of the game with a high level mage [img]smile.gif[/img] I killed EVERY SINGLE PERSON THERE. I cleaned out Suldanessellar and the Brynnlaw island. I went for TOB and cleaned out Amkethran. That was a great game [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-15-2001, 10:51 PM   #16
chinese noodle
Manshoon

you do reallize you can be a LOT more evil being good, get 20 rep and then you can run aroung killing people and still not get attaacked all the time
Old 11-15-2001, 10:55 PM   #17
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Hey, you evil guys. Don't make me come down there!
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 11-15-2001, 11:02 PM   #18
Merlin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

But to get a rep of 20 you have to be good for a while, which kind of defeats the pupose of being evil...... Basically I look at it this way, if I cant think of a reason for someone to live then I kill them, if I can think of a reason for them to live then I wait till iv'e got what I want from them, then I kill them. Following this philosophy my rep bearly gets to 12 before it dives dramatically.
Old 11-15-2001, 11:32 PM   #19
Lifetime
Red Dragon

YEah! Preach it on!

Other cool options: If you're an assassin, when Edwin sends you to get his papers you can choose to silently snap the dude's neck.
You can poison the druid grove instead of defeat Faldorn
The Drow City simply speaks for itself. When you're tired of living, simply piss off a female and act the way you want to
In Trademeet, you can refuse to give the heirloom to the authorities and sell it off to a house of your choice.
You can do Bodhi's quests
You can pick all the evil dialouge options without feeling guilty
You can pick on beggars and hookers
You can actually have fun with Korgan
And this is the best bit...

You get to turn on Viconia [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-16-2001, 01:25 AM   #20
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

quote:
Originally posted by Merlin:
But to get a rep of 20 you have to be good for a while, which kind of defeats the pupose of being evil...... Basically I look at it this way, if I cant think of a reason for someone to live then I kill them, if I can think of a reason for them to live then I wait till iv'e got what I want from them, then I kill them. Following this philosophy my rep bearly gets to 12 before it dives dramatically.

you can do good and still be evil, as long as you DO something evil. there is not purpose in being evil, just do bad things.