Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast

Old 02-17-2002, 10:00 PM   #1
Mellagar

I was walking through a forest map, when I ran into Shar-Teel. Now I have gone though this before where we have the fight and then she joins up with me, but I was always at a level where I couldn't really do her any deadly harm. However this time around I began the match, bashed her over the head, and watched her collapse dead as can be right in front of me. All I could say afterward was, "Oops. Sorry." heh
Mellagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2002, 12:18 AM   #2
Evil Colm
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well she shouldn't have been picking fights with you those other times. She had it coming - The mean Bully