Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2001, 04:11 AM   #11
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Quote:
Originally posted by TearSong:
I have the same problem. Am in chapter 3, working for Aran Linvail.

I Killed Pai'Na, entered the southern part of the dungeon, cleared it out etc. I went back to the room with the coccon thing, went north to the locked door but didn't find Haz. Where am I supposed to find him exactly? Or are there some things I should do first for him to appear?
SPOILER question:
>
>
>
>
>
Well, have you finish all the other quests for Aran Linvail first? ( i.e. protect shipment, kill traitors)

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 05-19-2001, 06:25 AM   #12
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Okay I think I know whats wrong here. When you pay gaelan he will say go to talk to aran in the docks district in the shadow thief guildhall. Soooooooo GO TALK TO ARAN!!!

------------------
Welcome to hell.
Old 05-19-2001, 12:11 PM   #13
TearSong
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Talked to Aran, met Mook at the docks at midnight, went back to Aran to report about it. Went to the five flagons tavern, killed Jaylos and Caehan..and after that I went to the graveyard..
Old 05-19-2001, 12:29 PM   #14
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

go talk to aran again. he will tell you to go to the grave yard, then haz will show up. i right with you. i just got to that point.

------------------

Lord of the Screen Shot
Get My IronWorks Winamp skin
Old 05-19-2001, 01:20 PM   #15
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Just make sure you take plenty of resoration scrolls with you. once you start fighting vampires they will Level Drain you left and right. and take some extra stakes. it just wouldnt do to get to bohdi and not be able to stake her butt to a coffin.

------------------
IS THE PIZZA HERE YET????
WANNA PASS ME A BEER??? THANKS!!!!!!
Old 05-19-2001, 06:08 PM   #16
Scooter
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm working for Bodhi and have killed Aran in the guildhall. I have the shipment from the docks and have returned to the sealed door to where Bodhi is at, but still can't figured out how to open the sealed door. I have checked back through my journal and I don't have anything else listed to do.
Old 05-19-2001, 07:20 PM   #17
Scooter
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Okay, I've found what I was doing wrong. I had forgotten about Bodhi leaving the door open to the cryp in the NE corner of the graveyard.

Thanks for all the replies!!

Scootter
Old 05-20-2001, 03:38 AM   #18
TearSong
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by slackerboy:
go talk to aran again. he will tell you to go to the grave yard, then haz will show up. i right with you. i just got to that point.
Thanx, that did the trick indeed

One more underground dungeon question: I think I killed everything in the inner sanctum, found the room with the coffins and killed 2 of the vampires. Problem is that I can't slay the 3rd one (the coffin @ the bottom of the screen). My mouse cursor changed to a sword with the other 2 coffins, but it doesn't do anything with the 3rd. I think thats the one I need for Bodhi to appear?

Am I again overlooking something here?

Thanx for the help
Old 05-20-2001, 03:54 AM   #19
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Quote:
Originally posted by TearSong:
Thanx, that did the trick indeed

One more underground dungeon question: I think I killed everything in the inner sanctum, found the room with the coffins and killed 2 of the vampires. Problem is that I can't slay the 3rd one (the coffin @ the bottom of the screen). My mouse cursor changed to a sword with the other 2 coffins, but it doesn't do anything with the 3rd. I think thats the one I need for Bodhi to appear?

Am I again overlooking something here?

Thanx for the help
SPOILER:
>
>
>
>
>
>
Once you've cleared out both the first level and the lower level, go back upstairs to the first level. There is a room FULL of traps, at the far right end of that trap room there is the 3rd vampire Lassal, kill him, go to the coffin room and stake him. And let the story continues.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 05-20-2001, 10:57 AM   #20
TearSong
Elite Waterdeep Guard

And Lassal only appears in that room after you cleared out the rest of the dungeon? Cause I've been through that room twice (man..those traps do hurt) and never found Lassal there. But that was before I killed the stone golem and killed the other vampires with the stakes..

I'll check the room again to see if he is there now. Thanx